Arsenic, lead and other heavy metals found in popular protein supplements

Any cocaine in those supplements like Rogan claims? Maybe even turanibol?

"Overall, the products made from sources of plant protein such as soy or hemp fared worse than those made from whey (milk) or egg, containing on average twice as much lead and measurably higher amounts of other contaminants."

Might explain why vegans have low IQ

giphy.gif

"Overall, the products made from sources of plant protein such as soy or hemp fared worse than those made from whey (milk) or egg, containing on average twice as much lead and measurably higher amounts of other contaminants."

Might explain why vegans have low IQ
This is due to the amount of chemicals that are sprayed on plants to keep pests/insects away from them. "Look into it" - Eddie Bravo

Sorry if I don't trust what The Clean Label Project has to say after their fear mongering about baby food like 6 months ago.

What about ON premium whey? Have like two scoops of that shit a day.

This is due to the amount of chemicals that are sprayed on plants to keep pests/insects away from them. "Look into it" - Eddie Bravo
Plants take up heavy metals from the soil they’re in. Then it’s concentrated. Pesticides definitely do come from sprays, powders and injections.

Homie still mad from when I destroyed him. Bitter soul, I dont even remember what I did to you, just your AV.

{<doc}
{<jordan}
Didnt do all that homie. Just a rational hatred for whoever huffs conors jock. Therefore, anything you say is invalid and you're just a filthy casual. You're welcome.

Back