Till is shook

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, it's no family emergency bullshit. The pressure is getting to him and he froze. Basically delayed his weight cutting process and missed weight. He's been showing signs through out the process. He said WB didn't think he was worthy and wanted to show him off. Then proceeded to stage videos of him beating up smaller guys while bragging about being big. These are signs of someone who lacks confidence. Even at the face-off before the weigh-in, he looked like a nervous wreck.

Under normal circumstances, I'm sure he could have handled the weight cut. But now headlining in his own hometown against a legit opponent. Too much expectation, esp after bragging about how good he is. Just couldn't cash that check. This is similar to Nick Diaz jumping out the back gate running away from the big $$ GSP fight after complaining about not being paid enough. It's like getting a date with a chick so hot that you don't think you deserve and not wanting to go through with it.

I bet we will this again from Till.

Top tier findings, TS

giphy.gif

After my family emergency aka we ran out of sugar on a Saturday night I put on 20lbs.

So I believe what Till is saying.

What if he ends up getting pulled from the card? Thompson vs Magny as the main event?

No, it's no family emergency bullshit. The pressure is getting to him and he froze. Basically delayed his weight cutting process and missed weight. He's been showing signs through out the process. He said WB didn't think he was worthy and wanted to show him off. Then proceeded to stage videos of him beating up smaller guys while bragging about being big. These are signs of someone who lacks confidence. Even at the face-off before the weigh-in, he looked like a nervous wreck.

Under normal circumstances, I'm sure he could have handled the weight cut. But now headlining in his own hometown against a legit opponent. Too much expectation, esp after bragging about how good he is. Just couldn't cash that check. This is similar to Nick Diaz jumping out the back gate running away from the big $$ GSP fight after complaining about not being paid enough. It's like getting a date with a chick so hot that you don't think you deserve and not wanting to go through with it.

I bet we will this again from Till.

Nice work doc...
8qOR4_s-200x150.gif

wow hope you're wrong but stress burnout is no joke & would explain things

I dont what the deal is but right after saying he said he had a family emergency he said he hadn't talked to his daughter in a wk because he was so focused on the fight

If he really comes in at 188 tomorrow, he’ll have like 3 mins before he gassed to shit. Then it’s speening wheel kick to the forehead and mighty night.

Well, we now know TS isn't a psychologist.

People are calling on Till being unprepared and screwing things up, others are claiming that his weight miss is intentional and an attempt to get the upper hand and cheat. Anything is possible, but is anyone thinking that he may have missed the cut due to injury and is just keeping his mouth shut until after the fight?

Well, we now know TS isn't a psychologist.

You shut Up @HelloJapan ! He made some valid points I'm about to PM him payne be going through some pains lately, maybe buddy can help me sort some thangs out..?

Doc where you @ ..?

People are calling on Till being unprepared and screwing things up, others are claiming that his weight miss is intentional and an attempt to get the upper hand and cheat. Anything is possible, but is anyone thinking that he may have missed the cut due to injury and is just keeping his mouth shut until after the fight?

Didnt read your shite remark because its probably as dumb as your AV

Didnt read your shite remark because its probably as dumb as your AV

So instead of actually contributing to the conversation or even being creative by bashing my post, you just go for the "Your picture looks dumb" offensive strategy? Clever.

Coming from someone who has an AV that represents an ancient Egyptian symbol of Horus. I'm aware of what your picture represents and don't question you about it, and yet I could forgive you if you aren't quite aware of why I have such a picture as my AV. Just making assumptions then?

Either way, you seem agitated little buddy, did your parents turn off the heat in the basement again buds?

Last edited:
That's was quick I respond to a alert and find myself in The Wasteland even my cell can't get a signal here..?

Sorry for your loss TS....
394Qm3p.gif

Back