Why you should bet the car on Till

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
6 out of 6 fighters who have missed weight this year have won. Numbers do not tell lies.

Of course. Till didn't have to endure the same cut that Wonderboy did.

I dunno TS what if his family emergency plays on his mind and impacts his performance?
;)

Why you should bet the car on Wonderboy

He only lost 1 in his last 10 fights

And the year before, they were about 50/50. Same goes with 2016. Trend has to end sometime.

Nah.

Fighters that have missed weight are 7-0.

That tells me the loss is coming soon. Probably tomorrow. Till is not going to perform to the best of his abilities tomorrow.

What is the record for those who had their rehydration capped at a certain weight? The only one I remember was Rumble v Vitor and we know how that turned out.

As of right now, Darren Till has won 0 fights against Wonderboy

Numbers do not lie
holy-sht.gif

I don't know...I had a feeling Till would take it until the rehydration clause. He's gonna be pretty weak. That's not good against Wonderboy.

6 out of 6 fighters who have missed weight this year have won. Numbers do not tell lies.

So if you didn't find anywhere else to find action for your car, pm me bro. (what you got?)

Till didn't have a 15 minute tank even when he weighed 176 and didn't have a cap (i can find) pre fight. WB ate a Wood bomb and choke sequence in rd 4, survived, and won round 5.

Who are the other fighters that lost to their opponent via weightcut?
Wonderboy isn't some chump he's a top level fighter and Till can come in at over 200lbs and WB won't have any problem striking with him.

None of those fights had a second weigh in stipulation, the only other one who has had to do that is Rumble and he got choked out

Back