Could Joe Rogan be top 100 in BJJ if he competed?

fractal

93andbeyond.com
@red
Reaction score
Top 500 currently in the world? Gi or No-gi, but since he trains at 10P, it's primarily no-gi.

How good do you think he actually is?

No. Well... I seriously doubt it.

He could've potentially been a decent mma fighter in his prime, with his Taekwondo and his bjj, but I'm pretty sure he's just a decent jiu jitsu black belt. Nowhere near world class.

Top 500 currently in the world? Gi or No-gi, but since he trains at 10P, it's primarily no-gi.

I think he wont be so bad at mma.

lol no.

There's a difference between being a black belt and being a high level competitive black belt. It's like winning your local neighborhood softball tournament and then thinking you can play in the MLB.

Joe wouldn't even be top 100 in California

Only thing Rogan could be top 100 in the world is being a pseudo intellectual and insecure manlet, who surrounds himself him even more dumb and unfunny people people to make himself feel better. Come at me, bros!<Moves>

He's a black belt under Eddie Bravo so he's got to be pretty good. Not sure if he's top 100 or 500 it's impossible to tell unless he actually competed.

lol no.

There's a difference between being a black belt and being a high level competitive black belt. It's like winning your local neighborhood softball tournament and then thinking you can play in the MLB.

Joe wouldn't even be top 100 in California
Lol. I can agree with this.

Only thing Rogan could be top 100 in the world is being a pseudo intellectual and insecure manlet, who surrounds himself him even more dumb and unfunny people people to make himself feel better. Come at me, bros!<Moves>

It's all a game to them really. Everyone of them tell Rogan his kicks are the most powerful of all time. Schaub and Callen keep saying that they have seen each other's dicks and they are both "packing heat". They lecture younger comedians even though none of them are actually elite at stand up themselves. All a vain attempt to convince people that they are better/smarter/funnier to the masses who watch all their content.

CMON SERIOUSLY.

What a fucking nooby quetion, no offence TS

Its ridiculous that you could think its even remotely possible.

I saw some legit bad ass bjj players get tapped at the worlds and pan-ams. Really hard to say, oh and a lot of those brazilian dudes didn’t pass teh eye test either.
Tough road to hoe for Joe Hogan.

Do you even follow BJJ? Probably not in the top 100 of his academy.

No, but current day Rogan’s mind in 30 year old Rogan’s body has UFC potential

If he had devoted himself to it like a career, I'm sure he could have been one, considering his relative wealth and resources.

As of now, I'm sure he'd do okay at the regional masters level.

He would be the bjj equivalent of CM Punk.

Back