only 2 tough fights for him are Shogun & Gus but he has beat Gus in the past

i think he won both Bader fights

won last night

i think he could be the champion at LHW with no Jones, DC, Rumble

only 2 tough fights for him are Shogun & Gus but he has beat Gus in the past

i think he won both Bader fights
Why should I?

Let´s have competition btw MMA org.

The LHW division is razor thin nowadays, so yeah, Mr. Wonderful would be a top contender.

Want ? No, find him boring personally..with that said, hes undeniably a top 10 lhw along with bader. Probably top 5 considering the state of lhw right now.

As a top 10 possibly top 5 LHW he should be back. LHW is a mess and needs talent. Not nearly as bad as letting Rory Mac go, who would almost certainly be champ at this point, but still bad.

who do you think he loses to?

Good question, now that DC and Juicehead are gone.

Maybe Gus? He beat him before, but Gus' wrestling has improved.

But would be nuts to see Phil become champ. haha

Yes. Him and Bader are both top tier LHW's especially with Jones/DC/Rumble gone and should be in the UFC again. Hell, a lot of guys in Bellator's LHW division should move on over; guys like McGeary and Vassel would still be ranked.

He's a great fighter who desperately lacks punching power.

Phil would beat every guy in UFC LHW division except Cormier, I don't see him beating Cormier, but the other guys he has already beat or he would beat if he fought them in my opinion.

That being said I don't find him fun to watch, and he is a very hot and cold fighter, sometimes he looks really good and has explosive striking, but other times he looked very lacklustre and hesitant and tentative in the striking.

He is legit in the top 10, but with how messed up lhw is now you could say he is in top 5, I think he would be a favourite vs Volkan.

There's a ton of fighters on the UFC roster than Phil would beat, some quite easily.

Good question, now that DC and Juicehead are gone.

Maybe Gus? He beat him before, but Gus' wrestling has improved.

But would be nuts to see Phil become champ. haha
Wouldn't it be weird if they brought him back, but not Bader, then Davis becomes UFC champ while Ryan is still busy with this Heavyweight Grand Prix thing?

No. He was boring as fuck in the UFC.... and he's smashing people in Bellator. Let him stay there.

Back