Do you think Dana is an attractive man?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dana does allot of things to try to feel like hes alpha. He tries to over compensate worse than manlets who lift weights and drive Honda civics with the loud muffler things.

It makes me wonder if Dana doesn't feel confident about his looks. Hes getting older now and isnt living a healthy lifestyle. Do you think Dana is right about himself?

7934_gayometer_1_zps79a2d978.gif~c200

As long as he keeps trying to squeeze his gunt into skinny jeans, the answer is NO

roundness =/= attractive

the only round things that are attractive are: bowling balls, cue balls, balls, stuff that rolls. May be if he rolls downhill or something

Dana does allot of things to try to feel like hes alpha. He tries to over compensate worse than manlets who lift weights and drive Honda civics with the loud muffler things.

It makes me wonder if Dana doesn't feel confident about his looks. Hes getting older now and isnt living a healthy lifestyle. Do you think Dana is right about himself?

your post gave me VD.

He is rich so of course yes

aerobic.gif

If I was gay and into men that resemble big toes my answer would be no!

Back