anyone else deflated for till fight?

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
now it seems that thompson is going to walk all over till in the first.my hype is gone for this fight.

No this makes me happier cause now we have a better chance of seeing till get exposed in front of his home crowd.

That's what you get for calling yourself the goat when you've fought literally no one and only fighter smaller guys

It's still the same fight. Anything can happen.

That said, I was kind of neutral before, but hoping Thompson wins now.

Nah. I wanna see till get beat now, i was hoping till would beat wonderboy. But now he looks like shit and tried obvious gainsmanship. Fuck em.

Good time to strike a deal with MVP, he took zero damage last night(shut up, wishful-thinking mother f*ckers!).

I kind of hope Till wins just to fire up some popcorn, oh man is he getting roasted.

I really like Thompson so I want to see him do good, but I also want Till to do well.

now it seems that thompson is going to walk all over till in the first.my hype is gone for this fight.

nope he didn't live up to his end of the contract. he should of managed his weight better and made the weight.

It's still the same fight. Anything can happen.

That said, I was kind of neutral before, but hoping Thompson wins now.

Yeah, but is it really the same, though? If he has to weigh 188lbs max he will still be dehydrated and a lesser version of himself.

Yeah, but is it really the same, though? If he has to weigh 188lbs max he will still be dehydrated and a lesser version of himself.

Fair enough, but that's all on him.

He still has good power and good technique. I can see him hurting Thompson if he connects.

Weight wont make much difference. Wonderboy is very technical for this fool, he gets clowned all 5 rounds and probably gets finished too if he gets gassed out(which he might).

I am but I always am when somebody fucks it up. More so when they miss by a lot, which 3.5 is a lot to me. Even more so when it's a main event. Even more+++ when it's a main event I was really looking forward to.

He still has good power and good technique. I can see him hurting Thompson if he connects.

For such a long term Sherdogger, you really dont seem to understand how much the 188lb limit set for Till will hurt his power. Fighters rehydrate way beyond what you think and not being able to will and does affect performance.

While the odds on betting sites were close yesterday, most favored Till, and now ALL favor WB. I guess you may need to do more research and come to a new position.

Seeing him so depleted just to not make weight along with wondering what only being able to go back up to 188 will do to his body since he clearly cuts an astonishing amount has me thinking it will affect the fight. I wonder if Till is just getting older and he hasn't been very active so maybe he thought he had his weight cut perfected but his body didn't react the same. But not the first time he missed weight. Still gonna watch and still looking forward to it though.

Don't really care about this fight, never did

The drama surrounding now is pretty funny tho
Guess i'm slightly inflated now
<DirkMavs>

Weight wont make much difference. Wonderboy is very technical for this fool, he gets clowned all 5 rounds and probably gets finished too if he gets gassed out(which he might).
WB pulls away in the 4th and 5th but Till makes it interesting in the first two rounds. I feel like Till won't go out quietly and this fight will be closer than the Masvidal fight.

The weight isn't gonna make much difference at all in the striking though, especially when we are only talking a few pounds. In the grappling Yes it can make a very big difference but Thompson isn't really gonna shoot and try to grapple with him so its the same fight I feel

Yes, because now if he loses he can blame it on not being able to properly re-hydrate

If he wins, people may discredit him for not actually making weight

I don't dislike Wonderboy, though I usually don't root for him.
But it would be very satisfying to see him destroy Till. <{jackyeah}>

Pulling for till even more just for the Sherdog fallout.

Back