Darren till: emergency family issue the reason for missing weight.

Just don't forget that he doesn't speak to his daughter and left her, but suddenly family emergency. xD

unless 1 of his immediate family members died, that's not an excuse

He's still zonked out from the cut lol.

Wonder what happened.

I've used the same excuse to call in from work before too

Well, there goes that hype train. Was fun while it lasted.

Stress is a giant factor in your ability to lose weight, this could be a legitimate excuse. I feel like people make too big of a deal about fighters missing weight, especially when it's only happened once.

He definitely needs a nutritionist, all of these guys convince themselves they don't need them, and fuck themselves over. Just look at Khabib, he would have more money in his bank account today if he and just paid a nutritionist 20% from the beginning.

He should've stood on one leg, then he'd make LW. Or so believe half the people here.

And what was his excuse for coming in six lbs over against Jessin Ayari?

Dude has missed weight TWICE now, in his last 4 fights.

Mr., "I'm a light-heavyweight fighting at welterweight, and there's not a f*cking thing anyone can do about it."

Just say you fucked up. What the fuck is wrong with people that there always has to be some bullshit excuse?

I thought Till had a good shot here, but this presents new problems for him. If he rehydrates to over 188 normally, he might not come in fully hydrated and in peak form. I haven’t cut weight like that, but I’m thinking it could possibly be a problem for him....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back