Proof the Brockster vs Ubereem and Sea-level Cain were both flukes...

UncleMachidaEra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In both fights B-boy Brock built up all his energy and extorted it into a single shot to end all life as we know it. Had either landed without being deflected, we'd be in an entirely different reality. Had he not attempted, and been more efficient with his energy...his opponents would have just lost regardless. Plus the Cain fight happened in Brocktober so he's lucky to have escaped with his life

280shmw.gif

overeemlesnar.gif

Brock Lesnar should be more efficient with his energy.

Instead of this
vpdUoI.gif

he should be screaming like this
FJSEnLN.gif

This way, he has energy for later.

Mr. Don Frye, I wanna see more videos between you and Ken Shamrock. That shit was comedy gold.

Lesnar fought both with part of his god damn intestine missing.

Lesnar is the goat.
Comes in with barely any experience and wins the belt.

Imagine if he went into MMA straight out of the NFL. What a beast.
Same with Kurt Angle.
Imagine if he went to MMA instead of the WWF after the Olympics.

I was at UFC 100. Watching Lesnar kill Mir and hear the gasps of the crowd with those punches was amazing.

Lesnar fought both with part of his god damn intestine missing.

Lesnar is the goat.
Comes in with barely any experience and wins the belt.

Imagine if he went into MMA straight out of the NFL. What a beast.
Same with Kurt Angle.
Imagine if he went to MMA instead of the WWF after the Olympics.

I was at UFC 100. Watching Lesnar kill Mir and hear the gasps of the crowd with those punches was amazing.
His chute took too much damage.

No doubt Brock is a beast, but he doesn't have the skill to beat either man. I think JDS would have KOd him too.

If I was a fighter I’d want to have fans just like you TS

In both fights B-boy Brock built up all his energy and extorted it into a single shot to end all life as we know it. Had either landed without being deflected, we'd be in an entirely different reality. Had he not attempted, and been more efficient with his energy...his opponents would have just lost regardless. Plus the Cain fight happened in Brocktober so he's lucky to have escaped with his life

280shmw.gif

overeemlesnar.gif

??? What..brock cant strike for shit..and he couldn't wrestle either guy..thats why he lost.. He wasnt good enough..just a big roided white guy who came in to scoop up millions and left..

Back