Give Darren Till a break

Uthred

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone take one step back and a big deep breath. We know cheating is wrong, but the only person he's really cheating is himself, so give him a break.

“I ain’t no welterweight, I’m a light heavyweight in the welterweight division. It should be illegal, what I’m doing. The UFC should ban it but they can’t because I do it naturally and I do it professionally, and no one can do a fucking thing about it.”

And his opponent. Oh, and the fans too who wanted to see a fair match up.

It's not just the cheating.

This is the SECOND time this guy has missed weight in his last 4 fights. He missed weight by SIX lbs vs Jessin Ayari.

All while bragging about being a LHW fighting at WW.

We need to change his name to Dern Till.

125.jpg

Unless Dana forces him up a weight class, he still gets paid for showing up and winning, albeit less than usual. Then if he wins, the division still moves on accordingly. Till gets all the benefits of booking, ranking, and contendership consideration as if he weighed in normally, and Wonderboy's stock suffers for accepting the fight anyway.

Give Tilting Till a break? Na, but still hoping the fight commences!

No. He doesn't deserve a break. He brags about being a LHW fighting at WW and how it should be illegal and now he's missed weight badly twice.

Everyone take one step back and a big deep breath. We know cheating is wrong, but the only person he's really cheating is himself, so give him a break.
It would be a lot easier to go easy on him if he didn't keep bragging about how awesome and professional he is.

He didn't just miss weight. He missed weight badly in his hometown in the main event. Sorry kid, that's inexcusable. just terrible.

Theyre not getting punished so why not? Hope he takes Wonderboys head off and gets a bonus.

Back