I hope folks are giving Till as much heat as they did DC

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
For not only missing weight, but quite blatantly trying to cheat the scale by not placing his left foot fully on it.

Clear as day:

Folks were going nuts with DCs towel grab...Hopefully they give Till his fair share for these tactics as well.

Even with his foot hanging off, he STILL missed by 3.5 lbs.

Guy is bragging about being a LHW fighting at WW. Maybe it's time to fight in his proper division?

Till just wanted to get his foot into the door. Or did he want to get off on the right foot...either way, he has one foot in the grave. none of these foot the bill.

Till just wanted to get his foot into the door. Or did he want to get off on the right foot...either way, he has one foot in the grave. none of these foot the bill.

He was channeling "Tippy Toes BJ Penn" on the scale.

MMA is a corrupted sport therefore it attracts corrupted fans. These kind of stuff will always be forgotten after a couple of weeks

Who even remembers the DC weigh in controversy until you mentioned it in this thread?

Well I do, but I assume no one else does.

If you understand physics then you understand why your weight doesn't fluctuate whether you have one or two feet on the scale. I agree that Till was probably trying to cheat he was just doing it in an entirely ineffective manner.

Dern Till no hespect nottin

If you understand physics then you understand why your weight doesn't fluctuate whether you have one or two feet on the scale. I agree that Till was probably trying to cheat he was just doing it in an entirely ineffective manner.

He's not putting his full weight on the back foot. He probably weights more

She's+a+witch!.jpg

For not only missing weight, but quite blatantly trying to cheat the scale by not placing his left foot fully on it.

Clear as day:

Folks were going nuts with DCs towel grab...Hopefully they give Till his fair share for these tactics as well.

Even with his foot hanging off, he STILL missed by 3.5 lbs.

Guy is bragging about being a LHW fighting at WW. Maybe it's time to fight in his proper division?

Fans see the dad bod and lose interest quickly. It is what it is.

This is one of the dumber posts I've ever seen.

All of his weight is on the scale, whether or not a food is hanging off of it. He would have to place weight on another surface to lighten the amount on the scale.

Ok so scrap the main event..is that what you want?

Rest assured, we'll be trolling extra hard. Leg-gate will not go unnoticed.

He's a young prospect much like the green Eric Silva these kidz will make mistakes, but they will mature into fine professional fighters...

TS hit the nail on the head. As usual.

<PlusJuan>

GOATS Jones and Silva never missed weight, they were truly professionals unlike these playboi cheats.
DC and Travis Lutter, 2 weight missing, cheatin playbois that got beaten into living deaf by Jones and Anderson who have always remained top tier professionals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back