Till unsure if he can even make 188

Well, he's a fookin' loight heavyweight foightin' weltuhweights, so what did you expect?

I've been calling this dude out for a while now. I like the dude and his style, but why the fuck are bragging about being a LHW fighting welterweights? Not a good look and it caught up to you.

come on man!

<{hfved}>

Guy is a fucking tool who brags about how much weight he cuts. What did you expect?

Like Hendricks or gastelum give him 1 more crack at it then next class up permanently. Oddly enough out of the 3 he's the one who should be at mw.

he's already making medical claims that 188 isn't enough .. And happy to give up 100% of purse .. Seems to me till is trying to take advantage still

Darren exposed as a clown. His mild hype train is about to get derailed via forfeit.

Fuck that Conor let nate hit 170. Wonderboy needs to let this shit be and fight on

Trickster Till can fuck off. The guy has no respect.

Force him to move up in weight after this.

Like Hendricks or gastelum give him 1 more crack at it then next class up permanently. Oddly enough out of the 3 he's the one who should be at mw.

Also oth those guy's miss weight because they are fat fucks who love to eat, Carrying around extra fat is not as advantageous as a natrualy bigger guy who he draining every last drop of water out of him and gaining it all straight back.

Also oth those guy's miss weight because they are fat fucks who love to eat, Carrying around extra fat is not as advantageous as a natrualy bigger guy who he draining every last drop of water out of him and gaining it all straight back.

Couldn't agree more my man

Couldn't agree more my man

Even more respect for guy's like gastalum who fight in a higher weight class than their natural weight class because they love to eat too much and struggle with the weight, instead of missing weight he even moved up to fight bigger guy's that gets massive respect from me, till doing the opposite.

I am so sick of weight cutting in general. People's bodies react differently to drawing out that much water and it should not be a factor in a fight.

They should impose severe punishments for missing weight. Miss weight first time 75% of your purse, miss again treat it like a faile PED test with a year suspension for every 2 pounds over. And if you try ot fake an injury to avoid the punishment 4 year instant suspension.

If people want to risk that to cut weight thats on them but no mercy for punishment for any reason.

Edit- clearly this is thought up on the spot so not suggesting this exact system but something similar with more thought put in the takeaway is the punishment should be extreme.

Back