Dana White interview on Till missing weight!

Can't disagree with Dana on any of this.

Not a bad interview, as far as 4 minute ones go.

“I been in Maine blowing my brains out for three days...”

Anybody else catch that?

cliiffs? some users have tinnitus

Glad Dana is out there. He seems like he's gonna not let this fight fall through

Jesus, Dana has been aging rapidly over the last couple of years. I guess that's what suddenly being worth half a bill can do to a man.

He’s like a parent who threatens to discipline their kids but never does, but then one day goes off the deep end (i.e. Yair) and over does it, but mostly empty threats.

cliiffs? some users have tinnitus

- Dana is pissed about Till missing weight

- Dana enjoyed the Mousasi fight yesterday

- Chuck is in talks with Dana about returning

- The winner of The Bellator Grand Prix will face Stipe

- M1 Global will be involved with UFC Russia

- Edith LaBelle is returning to the UFC

Glad Dana is out there. He seems like he's gonna not let this fight fall through
Bullshit, he moved his ass there only because London's private gambling clubs in mayfair like Crown Aspinalls. Dana is there to play high-stake Blackjack. He moves his ass overseas only to this kind of places.. Melbourne, London. He's waiting for china's card in Macau.

- Dana is pissed about Till missing weight

- Dana enjoyed the Mousasi fight yesterday

- Chuck is in talks with Dana about returning

- The winner of The Bellator Grand Prix will face Stipe

- M1 Global will be involved with UFC Russia

- Edith LaBelle is returning to the UFC

Ban

I guess. I think Wonderboy and his Dad are talking to Dana and Dana always manipulates fighters into taking fights when there's discrepancies. Having the big boss there makes me think he will keep the event goin.

Didn't watch.

Don't care what Dana's opinion is.

When is he getting canned so Rich Franklin can take over?

“Is this the final season of The Ultimate Fighter?”

“We don’t know yet, we’re coming up on the last season of the ultimate fighter”

<mma4>

Dana with an ironic choice of words there!

"Sweating this Till thing all night"

He’s like a parent who threatens to discipline their kids but never does, but then one day goes off the deep end (i.e. Yair) and over does it, but mostly empty threats.
Worst part is, he can say all these things about it being Till's fault, which it absolutely is, but if Till doesn't make 188 and, as Dana said about the fight actually happening, "That's going to be up to Wonderboy and his team." If he ends up saying no to the fight, guess who Uncle Dana is gonna blame for it in the long run

I'm a fan of Wonderboy now....just stop that points karate chopsocky shit.

Two-faced Dana as usual, putting over Wonderboy and yet whole point of this card is UFC is hoping Darren Till upsets him in his hometown and steals the #1 contender spot.

Back