what happens if Till is over 188lbs on fight night?

No. Why would it be? He could weigh 300 lbs on fight night and it wouldn't matter. And that's why weight cutting sucks. It defeats the purpose of weight classes.
Because it’s different this time. A 188lb MAX has be instated for Till pre-fight tmw at 1pm. What if he misses that weight? That’s the OP’s ?,and it’s a good one...

either the fight is off, or they try to negotiate more pay for wonderboy.

No. Why would it be? He could weigh 300 lbs on fight night and it wouldn't matter. And that's why weight cutting sucks. It defeats the purpose of weight classes.
He missed weight by 3.5 pounds. I'm guessing they are putting a weight restriction on him for tomorrow.

either the fight is off, or they try to negotiate more pay for wonderboy.

This is what I thought when I read it.Its the headliner,money will get thrown around quickstyle.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the fight would be cancelled or Till would forfeit even more of his purse.

If he weighs more than 188 lbs, they subtract the number from his over all score.

So, if he weighs 189lbs tomorrow, the highest he can score on the scorecard is 49.

He WILL be more than 188lbs fight night, but he won't be tomorrow at 1pm, getting to 188lbs will be EASY, the question should be how much is having to cut that extra weight for the afternoon going to effect him having to fight 8-10 hours later? It may not make much difference and thus he will make the weight easily for 1pm, if he misses the weight again tomorrow that is 100% intentional.

WB team set it up to get more of Till fight purse and probably require him to lose certain amount of lbs to fight.

Also everybody think WB is the victim, complete opposite. WB team made it certain now that Till can’t completely hydrate and this gaves WB the advantage especially if this goes into the later rounds.

WB team set it up to get more of Till fight purse and probably require him to lose certain amount of lbs to fight.

Also everybody think WB is the victim, complete opposite. WB team made it certain now that Till can’t completely hydrate and this gaves WB the advantage especially if this goes into the later rounds.
Don’t start with that victim BS! This shouldn’t of happen in the first place. Till was unprofessional,intentionally...GTFOH with this nonsense...

If Till falls apart and gasses like crazy like he did vs Dalby all the Till nuthuggers can blame the cut.

Depends on if the commission shuts it down. Wonderboy will probably still take it, but we'll see what happens. Till sounded not sure he'd be able to stay under 188. Sounds like a trip up to MW is in his future.

tenor.gif

He WILL be more than 188lbs fight night, but he won't be tomorrow at 1pm, getting to 188lbs will be EASY, the question should be how much is having to cut that extra weight for the afternoon going to effect him having to fight 8-10 hours later? It may not make much difference and thus he will make the weight easily for 1pm, if he misses the weight again tomorrow that is 100% intentional.

Take it from a former D-1 Wrestler- It won't be easy. He was probably well over 188 before he went to sleep last night. He will probably have to cut weight again tomorrow. It won't be as much, but his body will be going 'wtf dude' and I imagine he will be a mess in the octagon.

He will definitely either be going into the Octagon measurably lighter than he normally does, or will miss the 188 weight. One of those 2 things is a certainty. And BOTH are a definite possibility.

He has to weigh again at 1pm and the fights start at 3. He probably will not fight until 7-8 or so, but he's got a hard row to hoe no matter what happens.

Last edited:
Because it’s different this time. A 188lb MAX has be instated for Till pre-fight tmw at 1pm. What if he misses that weight? That’s the OP’s ?,and it’s a good one...

He missed weight by 3.5 pounds. I'm guessing they are putting a weight restriction on him for tomorrow.

Oh really? My bad then. I wasn't aware of this specific rule. Thanks for setting me straight!

Depends on if the commission shuts it down. Wonderboy will probably still take it, but we'll see what happens. Till sounded not sure he'd be able to stay under 188. Sounds like a trip up to MW is in his future.

video please?

Yea, after till tried to game the system to his advantage.

You ask me, wonderboy should ask for 80% of tills purse plus stipulations.

Till even tried to manipulate the scales. Fuck em.

Absolutely shitty from Till's team.

If I was Wonderboy and Till didn't make 188 it'd be 100 of Till's purse plus a big chunk of what the UFC can pay me.

Back