Anybody worried about the weigh cutting drama effecting Till tomorrow?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Bro fucked up and can't weigh over more than 188 which is gonna be hard because of rehydration.

I think he's going to be affected by the actual weight cut and not the drama.

He did not look good at all at the ceremonial weigh-ins

Bro fucked up and can't weigh over more than 188 which is gonna be hard because of rehydration.
He can't weigh in more than 188 by 1 pm.

The fight starts hours later.

But yea, I hope it does affect him.

I was actually cheering for Till up until he didn't make weight. Now I'm hoping Wonderboy beats a dehydrated zombie Till...

Wonderboy beats him either way. I actually hope Till comes in 100%.

He missed weight so no, I don’t gaf how it affects his performance.

These guys are professional and should never miss weight.

And be worried that on the next day they have to weigh in at a weight that would still miss on the next weight class up.

They should force him to 85 after this , one more miss and it’s manditory.

He didn’t want it bad enough and didn’t push hard enough.

James “skeletor “ Irvin showed what being in the wrong weight class but still fucking making weight like a pro looks like.

Sucks. Wanted both guys to come healthy and ready so they can go in, give their all and go to war. Don't know if Till is gonna fight to his full potential after all this.
Be sure as hell he will use that as an excuses if he loses.

Wonderboy beats him either way. I actually hope Till comes in 100%.

Likewise bro, going in not 100℅ with a fighter like WB is a guarantee KO waiting to happen.

Must be a confidence boost for WB knowing Till is a mess... Unless this is all a clever play by Till to avoid cutting the last few hard pounds and not needing to recover as much. The 30% will sting but it's worth it if he wins the fight.

Be sure as hell he will use that as an excuses if he loses.

Yep but ain't gonna be no sympathy though since this event was golden opportunity for him and he fucked it up missing weight.

Sucks. Wanted both guys to come healthy and ready so they can go in, give their all and go to war. Don't know if Till is gonna fight to his full potential after all this.

If he wants to keep that size and fight to his full potential he needs to be at 185

At least he has an excuse.

If anyone quotes this and brings up Brazil...

U gay.

Must be a confidence boost for WB knowing Till is a mess... Unless this is all a clever play by Till to avoid cutting the last few hard pounds and not needing to recover as much. The 30% will sting but it's worth it if he wins the fight.

It happens quite often in local shows, people remeber the win, not that they were ten lbs over and fresher.

Wonderboy would have beat Till if he came in perfect weight or if Till missed by an other 5 lbs, Wonderboys technique will be too much

anyone that cannot make weight for their fights should be fined 50% of their purse. I bet it makes some fighters rethink what division they should be in.

Back