GSP was just fantastic at JRE

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know I am late to the party but thats the1st time I watched JRE and if you havent seen it please watch it..A lot of cool info and GSP is unbelievably smart...Again if you are a MMA fan(probably you are if you re hanging on sherdog) watch that show...

Frickin crazy interview man.

I hate GSP even more now.

<{MingNope}>

GSP is living proof that you don’t have to act like a douchebag to make it in MMA.

GSP would make the ultimate wingman.....

JRE is, oftentimes, a great podcast. Don't let the haters fool you.

If I walked into this place, not knowing who Joe Rogan is, I would probably get the impression that he was the scum of the earth, a tiny manlet, NOT FUNNY! AT ALL!, sucked as a commentator, sucked at life, sucked as a human being.

Anderson Silva, Brock, Ronda (until the Holly fight) were also big draws who were not douchebags

Anderson was worse than a douchebag.

He'd talk about hespect and bow, but then start clowning and doing classless shit.

akibs1.gif

And yes, before anyone asks. He did finish the interview.

Well, that's a bit of a stretch. One might say that the time ran out and he, GSP, didn't have a clue that he had just been in there for 3 hours, when Rogan ended it.

I suppose since it's highly recommended, I'll tolerate listening to Rogan in order to listen to the great GSP.

Anderson was worse than a douchebag.

He'd talk about hespect and bow, but then start clowning and doing classless shit.

akibs1.gif

Its called mind games and showmanship.. sometimes it worked, other times not so much.

I know I am late to the party but thats the1st time I watched JRE and if you havent seen it please watch it..A lot of cool info and GSP is unbelievably smart...Again if you are a MMA fan(probably you are if you re hanging on sherdog) watch that show...
GSP's accent is pretty cool to listen to

Back