Everyone wants to be Conor, but no one has the ability or discipline

Ananth

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ignoring the shit Conor does nowadays, the guy when he entered the UFC was the consummate professional.

He might have got favorable match ups, but the guy never dropped out of a fight once signed, even when injured. Took on two risky short notice fights.

He has never missed weight. He made 145 on the dot for Siver, to show that he can make championship weight.

None of these impostors have anywhere close to his skill, bravado or discipline.

So now Conor is the face of weight making

I admit the cut to 145 was probably brutal, props to him for never missing then moving up.

Dont think he is a one in a lifetime athlete in terms of skill though. Dont give af about "bravado".

I have to agree their! It takes discipline and hard work to be a Conor,Jones, stipe, cormier etc

So now Conor is the face of weight making

It is just that all these new stars are fast tracked and none of them have an iota of the total package that Conor has.

He's turned into a dip shit, I'll gladly accept that. But, sometimes you have to respect the man, when you see shit like what Till and Dern have done.

What are you trying to say? That Konour used to be a great fighter with the potential to become the GOAT and then he screwed it all up by thinking he is God and instead becoming a fucking farce?

Well you are correct.

No one wants to be a coke head manlet.

No one wants to be a bit under average height while looking like a greek god, having millions and millions in the bank, being with an attractive woman and having a newly born kid, while still being able to party, have a few beers and a bit of coke?

No, no one would ever want that ....

I admit the cut to 145 was probably brutal, props to him for never missing then moving up.

Dont think he is a one in a lifetime athlete in terms of skill though. Dont give af about "bravado".

Millenials want to be clapped on the back for doing their job.

I really love the way he fights. Don’t care about his antics or the never-defended-a-belt thing though.

No one wants to be a bit under average height while looking like a greek god, having millions and millions in the bank, being with an attractive woman and having a newly born kid, while still being able to party, have a few beers and a bit of coke?

No, no one would ever want that ....

Sounds like you want that.

It is just that all these new stars are fast tracked and none of them have an iota of the total package that Conor has.

He's turned into a dip shit, I'll gladly accept that. But, sometimes you have to respect the man, when you see shit like what Till and Dern have done.
Maybe 90% of the package

Maybe 90% of the package

5874441_20170826151838_jpeg4805bbbb4d2e0e39f60d1038fa7e284e

Back