Main Event Wonderboy/Till Still On- With Exceptions

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Still doesn't seem fair to me. Till still retains the advantages of not having to cut the hardest part of making weigh.

Didn't see the other thread. Please remove it moderator

If he wins his opponent should get the Win $

Not to mention Thompson is way older and still made weight even though it was probably harder. So did the late notice replacement in the co-main. Wonder if Till uses Hendricks' nutrition guy.

Not being able to fully rehydrate will definitely affect Till though.

His output already sharply drops off in rounds 2 and 3 as is. He won't have much more than 5 good minutes in him tomorrow I imagine.

He will still have close to 10 hours to rehydrate after 1pm tomorrow, that's still plenty of time, It may or may not have an big impact.

Till actually looked somewhat shaken at the face offs, which was surprising. Maybe it’s just me though.

They should have done the same with Dern.

When they check him tomorrow at 1pm local time, just a few hours before the fight apparently, those are the rules, so if he weighs like 200-210lbs in there normally or however big he gets, he will have to stay relatively dehydrated and possibly slightly malnourished rather close to the fight, which definitely isn't going to be a good thing for his performance.

Will he be able to recover during those 6~ hours befoe the main card starts?

darren-till-ufc-fight-night-130-official-weigh-ins-towel.jpg

Great provision. Get Till thinking about his weight on the day of the fight rather than the fight.

Fuck it. The fight is on. This is a good thing.

I hope Till balloons up to 200 pounds before tomorrow's weigh-in and the fight gets called off so I can see if any of you say Wonderboy is ducking like was said about Askren by his haters on here when he told him he has to be under 190lbs on the morning of fight night.

Last edited:
He will still have close to 10 hours to rehydrate after 1pm tomorrow, that's still plenty of time, It may or may not have an big impact.

Indeed. I don't understand why it's mot 188lbs right before the fight.

Yes but Askren really has ducked everybody.

This shit is out of hand - that's more than a full weight class higher than the fight

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back