Props to Cerrone

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
For fighting a guy that is too big for 170 and claims to be the size of a LHW. I mean the dude just weighed in at 174.5... That's what Cowboy weighs on fight night lol.

Call me crazy but imo Cowboy beats him in a rematch.

Cerrone fought smaller men for many years himself.
Not really he's puny for 170. He's never missed weight and the only reason 155 was a tough cut is because he's missing half his stomach, part of his intestines and has a bad liver because he drinks too much. I mean he's made 155 on short notice before, something that Holloway (A Featherweight) failed to do.

Not really he's puny for 170. He's never missed weight and the only reason 155 was a tough cut is because he's missing half his stomach, part of his intestines and has a bad liver because he drinks too much. I mean he's made 155 on short notice before, something that Holloway (A Featherweight) failed to do.

Size is more than just weight stats.

Cowboy fears no man. And yeah it was insane, Till looked two weight classes bigger than Cerrone that night.

Cowboy is a fucking stud. Till probably outweighed him by 20+ pounds.

As much as Id love to bash Till in this thread, I can't. He made weight against my boi.

Size is more than just weight stats.
There's all kinds of body types out their I mean look at DC, Whittaker, DJ, Woodley etc... All short for their divisions but they're all champions. Point is Cerrone wasn't cutting 30+ lbs to make weight and weighing 185lbs on fight night. If Height was that important Roop would be the BW GOAT.

Why does everyone give guys like Kevin Lee and Tony Ferguson passes for weight cutting yet no one can shut up about Darren Till's supposed weight on fight night?

Why does everyone give guys like Kevin Lee and Tony Ferguson passes for weight cutting yet no one can shut up about Darren Till's supposed weight on fight night?

Has Ferguson ever actually missed weight?

Back