(video) Darren Till misses weight (174.5lbs) for UFC Liverpool

Disgrace. Fuck Till. Wonderboy accepts a step-down fight with the #8 guy, comes to fight him in his own town, and Darren misses weight by a fucking mile.
Wonderboy should refuse.

Unprofessional.

Worst part is he aint even that low on the bodyfat. Much could have been done before the actual water cut.

SMFH, he can't even use the excuse of "I'm travelling from out of town, and I'm jet lagged, the hotel fucked up the sauna blah blah bs". He's in his home town. He probably took it for granted. 3lbs tho!?!?!?

So Till's actually a MW in the WW division.

Technically not as bad as he originally proclaimed.

thats embarrassing considering the fight is in his hometown. its not like he is in unfamiliar territory. there is literally no way he shouldve had a difficult cut whilst being at home

Unprofessional.

Worst part is he aint even that low on the bodyfat. Much could have been done before the actual water cut.
Can't fucking stand it. I train part time for fun and I always keep my body weight down because it's a life style now, despite having a full time office job. How the fuck do fighters miss weight when it's for FULL TIME job!

Disgrace. Fuck Till. Wonderboy accepts a step-down fight with the #8 guy, comes to fight him in his own town, and Darren misses weight by a fucking mile.
Wonderboy should refuse.

This.

That was unexpected.

Damn these fookers

I was going to post a thread I bet he misses weight

giphy.gif

174... Wow. The guy needs to bite the bullet and fight at 185. Shouldn’t have these issues then.

Back