UFN 130 Undercard quality

ArmenianAssasin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I don't usually complain about the saturation like most do here but this has to be a new low

Co main event has a debuting fighter

only fight I have any interest in is Amirkhani v. Knight

I hadn't missed an event in a long time but I think I may just DVR this one and skip to the main event

UFC really has to step up there game but TBH this card isn't worth the time

Names =/= Good fights

I don't think so at all

theres a lot of undercards where people complain that have decent fights

name one fight your honestly interested in @ this card besides the main event

CL Final
Game 6 of the WCF.

Lol at watching some rinky dink Kung fu event instead of A-level sports.

CL Final
Game 6 of the WCF.

Lol at watching some rinky dink Kung fu event instead of A-level sports.

Cp3 is out with the hamstring

TBH if D'Antoni was smart he would concede the game and rest his core players as much as possible to get them good to go for game 7

looks like a bum fight compilation, lost all respect for ufc with this one boys

Cp3 is out with the hamstring

TBH if D'Antoni was smart he would concede the game and rest his core players as much as possible to get them good to go for game 7

If I were D’Antoni I’d send a goon out there to take out Curry, just like that Georgian thug the Warriors have. You know, nonchalantly slide the foot after a jump shot.

Most fight night undercards are no names. Why are people surprised?

This is pretty much a standard UFN card. Decent or good main event then 1-3 fighters on the main card you want to watch but not necessarily their no name opponent. Looking forward to the main event and the Magny/Makwan fights but would have been nice if they were fighting more legit opponents.

This is pretty much a standard UFN card. Decent or good main event then 1-3 fighters on the main card you want to watch but not necessarily their no name opponent. Looking forward to the main event and the Magny/Makwan fights but would have been nice if they were fighting more legit opponents.

come on they're not nearly this bad -- most people just whine so much that one would think that they

ufn 128 PRELIMS were better than this card

terry martin v keita nakamura was the opener on FIGHT PASS

Prelims
2 top 10 lhws - cummins v. anderson
LaFlare v. Alex Garcia
Ricky Simon v. Mirab Dvalishvili
Chagas v Bahadurzada

If I were D’Antoni I’d send a goon out there to take out Curry, just like that Georgian thug the Warriors have. You know, nonchalantly slide the foot after a jump shot.

They used to call that a Kermit Washington

bellator-200-results-michael-venom-page-makes-david-rickels-quit-in-the-cage.jpg

Needs Moar Gauntlet!

Back