Wonderboy Is gonna get murked so badly

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You guys don't see It yet, but he's not on Till's level.

In terms of pure strikers, Wonderboy Is overrated as hell. He's nothing special

He's fucked. Big time.

There's a reason why his dad wanted to dodge this fight.

This is the worst possible matchup for him

bout to get exposed like machida

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Jokes aside, I can see this fight going either way.

Lol responding to your own thread. His dad wanted to dodge this fight because there is nothing to gain from it. If Wonderboy wins he is still #1 contender... if he loses to the #8 that’s a lot worse than losing to a top 5 guy. WB will win by KO in the 4th when Till gasses

Lol responding to your own thread. His dad wanted to dodge this fight because there is nothing to gain from it. If Wonderboy wins he is still #1 contender... if he loses to the #8 that’s a lot worse than losing to a top 5 guy. WB will win by KO in the 4th when Till gasses

Might also be that Till Is the best striker WB has ever fought as well.

Quite honestly, they were silly to take this fight.

Might also be that Till Is the best striker WB has ever fought as well.

Quite honestly, they were silly to take this fight.
Which is why the fight is gonna be fucking AWESOME!
I still got Wonderboy... we can agree to disagree lol I mean no disrespect
I think we can agree that Wonderboy is no Cerrone

Wonderboy’s striking has TKO’d middleweight champ Robert Whittaker, former champ Johnny Hendricks, Ellenberger, soundly beat Rory which also occured on enemy soil for Wonderboy.

As for Till, what makes you so confident in Till and his striking in this fight? He did look fantastic against Cowboy, but Cerrone was coming off of two bad losses and is a shopworn lightweight at this stage of his career. Besides that, Till has been a Fight Pass prelim Guy. He had a draw against Daley (who?) who actually hurt Till in the third round. He’s beaten some Eastern Europeans in the UFC, that’s about it. Aside from the elbows KO on the Brazilian fellow, that was nasty.

Till could be everything you say his is, there’s just not enough empirical evidence yet to back that up.

I feel like Wonderboy gets it done in this one Man, but If you end up being right I’ll give you props.

I feel like its gonna be an elbow by Till as he closes out on a WB kick.

Thats all she wrote for WB

Wonderboy’s striking has TKO’d middleweight champ Robert Whittaker, former champ Johnny Hendricks, Ellenberger, soundly beat Rory which also occured on enemy soil for Wonderboy.

As for Till, what makes you so confident in Till and his striking in this fight? He did look fantastic against Cowboy, but Cerrone was coming off of two bad losses and is a shopworn lightweight at this stage of his career. Besides that, Till has been a Fight Pass prelim Guy. He had a draw against Daley (who?) who actually hurt Till in the third round. He’s beaten some Eastern Europeans in the UFC, that’s about it. Aside from the elbows KO on the Brazilian fellow, that was nasty.

Till could be everything you say his is, there’s just not enough empirical evidence yet to back that up.

I feel like Wonderboy gets it done in this one Man, but If you end up being right I’ll give you props.
because I know striking

I doubt It. Wonderboy Isn't gonna take him 5 rounds

He will be finished long before then.

2nd round tko
You better not hide when people bump this thread after Wonderboy schools Darren Till.

There are levels to this game

giphy.gif

He's fucked. Big time.

There's a reason why his dad wanted to dodge this fight.

This is the worst possible matchup for him

bout to get exposed like machida

I literally told the TS the same thing a few days ago, why WB was hesitant in taking the fight.

I don't understand why Till is supposed to be so great, when he drew with Dalby and decisioned the next 2 guys when he's bigger, taller, and with longer reach. Sure he finished Cowboy, but he was clearly undersized and shouldn't have been fighting. I haven't seen anything from Till that supposedly makes him the superior striker.

It is going to be a great fight, but I think you might underrate the guy that dominated the MW champ and gave the WW champ his hardest two fights in years..

because I know striking

So do I and while Till definitely is the best striker WB has fought the opposite is also true. I could see it going either way but if I had to bet my money would be on WB based on his command of range and angles combined with having 0 fear of a takedown to worry about. It's kind of similar to Machida vs Shogun in styles accept this time I see the Karate guy having the advantage.

There is nothing that Till presents to Wonderboy that Wonderboy hasn't dealt with or seen in the past. It's a style matchup Till's pressure can be countered by Thompson's Karate counter striking style. You can't underestimate a guy who knocked the current middleweight champ out in devastating fashion.

Back