Would johnny still be WW champ if not for the restaurant?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or maybe it was something else, but I feel like he would be WW goat status.... I miss those days. The fights with gsp and Robbie were epic. That was a great time for the WW division. It’s sucks ass now and has for awhile

In February 2015 the UFC announced the deal with USADA. 2015 turned out to be the craziest year in mma history. 7 new champs, and guys that nearly looked unbeatable suddenly looked like crap..

In February 2015 the UFC announced the deal with USADA. 2015 turned out to be the craziest year in mma history. 7 new champs, and guys that nearly looked unbeatable suddenly looked like crap..

<WellThere>

Switch in, "If not for USADA", and you're on the right track.

svU.gif

Title should be "Would johnny still be WW champ if not for restaurants?"

Dude's hiding big macs, making chairs out of fast food boxes and shit.

Definitely not. I feel like Johnys downfall was a culmination of multiple things at once. Not just one thing like his shitty restaurant or USADA.

Hes still one of the best WW all time. Just like a candle lit from 3 ends. Burned out extremely fast

After years of abuse to his body with weightcuts and suddenly no longer being able to use IV and other means to make 170, he physically just could no longer do it. Were talking about a guy that has been dehydrating himself since he was like 10.

POW... havent had a signature in forever.. sigged!

Why on earth would one assume its a "restaurant" that attributed to an UFC champion's downfall.. no it wasn't that. He was napping his opponets left right in the octagon up to GSP with all the drug testing talk, and then the full 5 rounds, he wilted and faded- couldnt be effed to win 5th round, GSP won and retired then GSP came back to win MW belt- while Johny's a total bum. GSP was too good and killed Johny's soul.. cmon it wasnt the restaurant.

He stopped fighting at 70% is the problem. Also his training partners are the reason he lost.

No, but it's probably related to his real problems. Hendricks strikes me as the overachieving fat kid. He had the work ethic, but loved to eat. At some point he just couldn't work off the weight anymore.

Back