Dern bumped from rankings

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Bitter, boring, and unattractive Angela Hill complained about losing her spot in the rankings to Mackenzie Dern so she got it back. I don't think Dern is more deserving in rankings but I also don't think that Angela has had any memorable performances and only one fun fight against Andrade in the ufc.

Sometimes complaining works! She would be better off steping her game up

Rankings are imaginary anyway.

Real question is
Who cares about WMMA?

Give her a top 10 opponent . She will win anyways.

Good thing IMO. Don't award her when she missed weight so badly.

I'd lick Derns shit hole in the top 5 of WMMA active fighters. That's the only list that matters

I'd lick Derns shit hole in the top 5 of WMMA active fighters. That's the only list that matters
nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

Good.

Dern can take her fatass to the gym and actually do some work to earn it.

Rankings don't mean shit, and haven't for a long time. If Dern comes back and makes weight she'll be put even higher in the rankings. Who can draw money, and UFC deciding who they want to push as a star are the only deciding factors when they book fights, not who deserves it.

Case in point: look at this week's card, why is Darren Till, who's barely in the top 10, fighting the #1 contender at WW? He might be a fight away from a title shot just because UFC decided to push him over other people who were ranked higher.. so why does anyone give a shit about rankings?

Bitter, boring, and unattractive Angela Hill complained about losing her spot in the rankings to Mackenzie Dern so she got it back. I don't think Dern is more deserving in rankings but I also don't think that Angela has had any memorable performances and only one fun fight against Andrade in the ufc.

Using the girl/black angle really works well in America these days.

Add some bitchin and moanin and do it on Twitter and you've got yourself a promotion.

Rankings mean nothing and Dern should be fighting at 125 anyway. If they put her in against a top 5 opponent and she makes weight and wins, she'll shoot up the rankings and it won't matter.

Hill has better wins at 115 than Dern, and Dern's last fight was at Flyweight. Those are incontrovertible facts that have nothing to do with whom you'd rather fuck.

I don't particularly care about who's ranked #15 in that division, but I honestly don't know why anybody would get pissed about Dern getting bumped off of a list that she shouldn't have been on in the first place.

You making this thread to complain about Dern getting bumped is infinitely worse than Hill's angry Tweets.

getting a top 15 spot by missing weight and beating a 3-3 soccer mom...only in WMMA

Must have used a crane. How'd they manage to bump her?

I think Dern probably beats Angela Hill. However, if people are just going to fabricate rankings out of thin air, you would not be doing yourself and career any favors if you stay quiet while some people are being handed out free spots above you.

Some Sherdoggers make such childish comments. They talk as if they would remain silent if a coworker with less seniority was given a career advantage by the company. Maybe, some of you are still in high-school and you don't understand that in the professional world "quiet mouths don't get fed."

I am a nurse, and seniority is very important in this profession. I am will not sit quietly if management pushes a rookie in front of me. That is an extra U$10/hr they could be making more than me, plus they get that title on their resume which improves future career opportunities. I will compete with every weapon available to me.

But, that is just my opinion. I guess some people are comfortable being "beta'd." LOL

Back