Robert Whittaker vs Gegard Mousasi - how does it go?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC MW champ vs Bellator MW champ

Styles make fights.

I see Mousasi outstriking Whittaker for the UD win.

Thoughts?

I have always said Moose was the guy to beat Whittaker.

I got moose, but you know all the UFC nuthuggers will chose Whittaker simply because he is in the UFC.

I'd honestly expect Whittaker to outpoint Mousasi on the feet by being more active.

Whittaker Yoel and Gastleum imo can beat Mousasi

Good fight, I lean slightly towards Whittaker.

Imo that's the epitome of a pick em fight. They could fight 10 times, and split it 5-5.

Mousasi scoffed at the idea of whittaker being a good fighter, said he was second easiest fighter at middleweight behind bisping.

Meanwhile mousasi gets relegated to the B league. Last time i checked uriah and jacare both stopped mousasi and they couldnt touch whittaker.

Styles make fights and its a good one. But could you imagine the slaughter it would be if mousasi fought romero?

Moose would easily wreck Whittaker. I can’t see how Whittaker could win this fight

Whittaker would be an easier fight for Moose than Romero or Jacare or Rockhold or gastelum

Definitely going with the Moose on that one, and I don't think it would be very competitive either.

Mousasi scoffed at the idea of whittaker being a good fighter, said he was second easiest fighter at middleweight behind bisping.

Meanwhile mousasi gets relegated to the B league. Last time i checked uriah and jacare both stopped mousasi and they couldnt touch whittaker.

Styles make fights and its a good one. But could you imagine the slaughter it would be if mousasi fought romero?

Moose would prob lose to Romero. It would be a tough fight though.

However, Moose would wreck Whittaker

Would be an interesting fight, definitely would be on the feet as neither guy has the wrestling to take the other guy down. I could see Mousasi out jabbing Whittaker in a slow fight and get a decision but I can also see Whittaker using his speed and frustrating Mousasi. Too bad it won't happen

Whittaker pulls out due to injury or illness.

Moose would prob lose to Romero. It would be a tough fight though.

However, Moose would wreck Whittaker
Romero would completely butcher mousasi but wreck whittaker? He would win imo but not convincingly.

Good fight but Mousasi is undoubtedly the better striker and grappler. It would be an exciting first 2 rounds until Mousasi eventually establishes dominance

No one can stand with Mousasi other than a shockingly shredded and shinny Machida in track shoes

Romero would completely butcher mousasi but wreck whittaker? He would win imo but not convincingly.

Romero vs Mousasi would be a dog fight that I think Romero would win. But it would be a dog fight.

In regard to Whittaker, stylistically, a much easier fight for Moose. Moose is a much more dynamic and technical fighter. I can’t see how Whittaker beats Moose.

UFC MW champ vs Bellator MW champ

Styles make fights.

I see Mousasi outstriking Whittaker for the UD win.

Thoughts?
Moose is so underrated by many that it's not even funny. I'd also say moose by UD, but it would be a tough fight for both, IMO.

Last time I checked Whittaker lost to Court McGee and got KTFOed by a WW so I guess he sucks.. right?

Moose left as he wasn't happy with the contract offered. He avenged his loss to Hall and I think we can all agree it was a fluke the first time. He is also 1-1 with Ronaldo. I think Moose beats both Whitaker and Romero. You are obviously bias towards Whittaker as you consider him Australian.

Since when is Mousasi a better striker than Whittaker. and he has no cardio to keep up with whittaker in the championship round. Mousasi would not be able to take down Whittaker, just like he dopes when he face striker., if he was so dam elite, he wouldn't be taking down all the striker he faced..

Back