My Top Ten P4P rankings. By resume

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ok. I said I would do it earlier. Here it is. Strictly by resume. This is not a list as to who was the most talented, because that's an impossible task. But resume? Here it is.

1. GSP
2. Fedor

Ok. Before people get upset. You can basically switch these two if you want. But to me, these are the two at the top resume wise. GSP for me slightly edges it. Less cans. But I am ok if you want to switch them.

3. Jon Jones
4. Anderson Silva

Ok. So I am including steroid guys. If you choose not too, then that is fine.

5. Jose Aldo.

6. Daniel Cormier

7. Dan Henderson

8. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira- Wins over Coleman, Herring, Henderson, Rodriguez, Cro Cop, Werdum, Barnett, Sylvia, Couture. I think you could switch him with Cruz tbh though.

9. Dominick Cruz- Win over Urijah (x2), Bowles, Benavidez (x2),DJ, T.J., McCall. Impressive stuff. Usually overlooked in these lists.

10. Randy Couture - Might be a controversial pick because of the losses. But I think the wins>losses in this case in a big way

Ok. I said I would do it earlier. Here it is. Strictly by resume. This is not a list as to who was the most talented, because that's an impossible task. But resume? Here it is.

1. GSP
2. Fedor

Ok. Before people get upset. You can basically switch these two if you want. But to me, these are the two at the top resume wise. GSP for me slightly edges it. Less cans. But I am ok if you want to switch them.

3. Jon Jones
4. Anderson Silva

5. Jose Aldo.

6. Daniel Cormier

7. Dan Henderson

8. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira- Wins over Coleman, Herring, Henderson, Rodriguez, Cro Cop, Werdum, Barnett, Sylvia, Couture. I think you could switch him with Cruz tbh though.

9. Dominick Cruz- Win over Urijah (x2), Bowles, Benavidez (x2),DJ, T.J., McCall. Impressive stuff. Usually overlooked in these lists.

10. Randy Couture - Might be a controversial pick because of the losses. But I think the wins>losses in this case in a big way
red card 2.png

Werdum > Cruz

W
(finishes)
Cain
Hunt
Nogueira
Fedor
Overeem
Gonzaga (x2)
Vera

(decisions)
Nelson
Bigfoot

1. GSP
2. Fedor

3. Jon Jones
4. Anderson Silva

5. Jose Aldo.

6. Daniel Cormier

7. Dan Henderson

Not a bad list.

No one has a better resume than Jones, that includes Fedor

DC could pretty much be a goat contender if not for Jones

If you include steroid then jones has to be number one.he got the best resume by far
1:Jon jones: no losses,defended title 8 times,wins over dc2x,machida,shogun,Glover and gus
2:gsp: 2 losses,defended title 9 times,wins over penn2x,shield,koscheck2x,Fitch,condit
3:Dj: defended title 11 times,wins over JoeB2x,cejudo,torres,kid Yamamoto
4:aldo: defended title 9 times,4 losses,wins over edgar2x,mendes2x,zombie,Faber
5: Anderson silva: defended the title 10 times,wins over hendo and vitor and got 8 losses
5:fedor: defended title 2 times,5 losses,wins over big nog,Cro Cop and arlovski

Jon Jones has the best resume in the whole of MMA.

Who has that many wins against the best LHWs of all time.

And P4P Jon Jones at worst is 50/50 against anyone in history.

If you have to pick. mighty mouse

Anyone really think a 230lb mighty mouse loses to Fedor?

Or 205lb mighty mouse lose to JJ?

I don't think so

LoL at going by resume and not having Jones at #1

Going by resume *and steroid allegations

If you include steroid then jones has to be number one.he got the best resume by far
1:Jon jones: no losses,defended title 8 times,wins over dc2x,machida,shogun,Glover and gus
2:gsp: 2 losses,defended title 9 times,wins over penn2x,shield,koscheck2x,Fitch,condit
3:Dj: defended title 11 times,wins over JoeB2x,cejudo,torres,kid Yamamoto
4:aldo: defended title 9 times,4 losses,wins over edgar2x,mendes2x,zombie,Faber
5: Anderson silva: defended the title 10 times,wins over hendo and vitor and got 8 losses
5:fedor: defended title 2 times,5 losses,wins over big nog,Cro Cop and arlovski

I call BULLSHIT!

Jones lost to Matt Hamill whether you like it or not

If you have to pick. mighty mouse

Anyone really think a 230lb mighty mouse loses to Fedor?

Or 205lb mighty mouse lose to JJ?

I don't think so

A 135 lb MM lost to Brad Pickett, Miguel Torres, and Dom Cruz.

So please tell me what this mythical 205 or 230 lb MM can do.

Cruz & Couture doesn’t belong
Exactly what I was going to say. In the case of Cruz, if you have to use Bowles and McCall as justification for the resume, then he doesn't belong on the list with the others.

In the case of Couture, he has an impressive resume, but you have to take who they lost to into account as well. And Couture has more of a resume of losses than most of the others on the list. You could argue the same for Henderson, but I support him being on the list just because he's Dan Freaking Henderson.

He fights at 125 and those losses were early in his career.

Unlike JON JONES who lost to Matt Hamill, Khabib is undefeated and is the ONLY TRUE GOAT in MMA.......

Dont be skeered homies!

Back