Darren Till vs. Michael Venom Page

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

who would win? who's the best striker in mma in britain?

UvaR6db.gif

Hmm, never thought about that matchup. That's entertaining as hell, that's for sure.

Probably Till. He’s good enough on his feet to keep himself from being ko’d, and I believe in his ground game more than MVP’s..

The ScousRilla

Till eventually gets inside, drags him down, and elbows him into bolivian

darren-till-ko.gif

who would win? who's the best striker in mma in britain?
"In Britain", that would be McGregor obviously, by virtue of the fact that hes in Liverpool right now.

Michael clowned Rickels tonight and made his face explode them partied with Star Lord whilst wearing the Infinity Gauntlet.

Based on quality of opponents, Darren Till.

Darren Till in a good fight. MVP really needs to fight top guys now. Tired of seeing him fight weaker smaller guys.

Michael clowned Rickels tonight and made his face explode them partied with Star Lord whilst wearing the Infinity Gauntlet.

Wow a natural MW clowned a natural LW. That proves so much about a matchup with Till

MVP has only fought nobodies.

You mean Till right? Cuz he’s fought literally nobodies with the 1 exception of Cerrone. MVP doesn’t have an elite fighters on his record either, but, I definitely recognize more fighters on his list of opponents than I do of Till.

Till has faced multiple guys in the UFC that I can guarantee that even 80% of hardcore fans wouldn’t recognize.

haha, MVP fight a legit WW.

good one.

MVP isnt even the best striker called Michael.

hes overrrated as fuck

Back