The greatest striking matchup in the history of the WW division?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wonderboy vs Till

I mean.. This has got to be by far the best striking matchup between to welterweights ever?

Can it even be argued?

If Till can really bring it to Wonderboy, than it may be looked as so in retrospect.

Well there are people on here who will argue Conor has defended a title because he “defended the interim belt” and who will say his dolly throwing was cool. So I would say that on here anything could be argued.

But as far as reality goes, this is a pretty sweet fight.

Maybe but I honestly don't get how people can claim till is this great a striker. He is very unproven. I mean if you want to go on what people have actaully done, lawler, condit and arguably even nick are still more proven strikers than him

LOL, fuck no. It's Condit vs Brown.

JUST BLEED Motherfucker <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{natewhut}>

Wonderboy vs Till

I mean.. This has got to be by far the best striking matchup between to welterweights ever?

Can it even be argued?

Khabib would beat them both.......

No, it is not. But it's a good fight. Till either gonna get a KO and everyone will think he's the best thing ever, or, he's going to get TKO'd and everyone will forget about him. Rooting for the latter since I can't stand his accent.

Maybe but I honestly don't get how people can claim till is this great a striker. He is very unproven. I mean if you want to go on what people have actaully done, lawler, condit and arguably even nick are still more proven strikers than him
I think he is gonna smash WB tbh. I actually like WB so hope I am wrong and it’s a close fight.

Dont think it will top Rory VS Robbie. still gonna be good tho
upload_2018-5-26_0-35-18.jpeg

The Till hype is hilarious given how unproven he is. He has one good win.

Till looks good but let’s be honest we don’t know how good he really is yet .

He has not knocked everyone out the way a Mcgregor has . Cerrone is not a big 170 and when it gets tough Cerrone wants out .

His last few fights were decisions and a draw . You would imagine Wonderboy would run through them same guys also.

I hope Till is as good as he says and if he can bully Wonderboy ad knock him out the world is his oyster . But I have a feeling Wonderboy is goin to win a decision .

Where the absolute fuck has this hype around Till come from having beaten a LW on a loosing streak, I've never ever seen such insane undeserved hype for such an unproven fighter who has beaten absolutely nobody of any real quality, its actually hilarious, he has no chance of beating Wonderboy on Sunday. Between Real Madrid winning on Saturday and Wonderboy winning Liverpool will be a pretty depressing place come Monday morning.

Back