UFC Fight Night Liverpool Aussie (Megan Anderson) & Fancy (Laura Sanko) Breakdown

My breakdowns are miles better

And I'm much better looking

Please Holly, rid of us this bloody australian woman

Damn Megan is a tall drink of a lady...

tumblr_m7zsj1rdBL1rsy50k.gif

I wonder how Laura looks with her natural hair color instead of that colorless, dying plant.

Megan!!! Bless us with that Reebok Fight Gear... :eek:

megan anderson isnt even a very good fighter herself

why any1 would listen to her breakdown a fight is beyond me

megan anderson isnt even a very good fighter herself

why any1 would listen to her breakdown a fight is beyond me

<FookIsThatGuy>

Why any supposed fan of MMA wouldn't want to see fighters doing this sort of thing, or at least be glad that they are doing this sort of thing, is beyond me.

And here you are, going out of your way to come here and shit on it.

<{cruzshake}>

<FookIsThatGuy>

Why any supposed fan of MMA wouldn't want to see fighters doing this sort of thing, or at least be glad that they are doing this sort of thing, is beyond me.

And here you are, going out of your way to come here and shit on it.

<{cruzshake}>
usually i only watch breakdowns from people that know what they're talking about - whether its a fighter or an analyst

usually i only watch breakdowns from people that know what they're talking about - whether its a fighter or an analyst

No, the fact that you have come to this thread specially to dump on this show, and yet offer no legit specific criticism at all of any of their actual analysis, suggests that you are really just operating on some bullshit bias.

No, the fact that you have come to this thread specially to dump on this show, and yet offer no legit specific criticism at all of any of their actual analysis, suggests that you are really just operating on some bullshit bias.
why do you keep making these threads when you know trolls will take over? Seems a bit masochistic to me. So far theres only one response in this thread that isnt outright hostile.

why do you keep making these threads when you know trolls will take over? Seems a bit masochistic to me. So far theres only one response in this thread that isnt outright hostile.

Ha ha ha! Just like the stupid trolls that come here, bumping my thread up to the top of the forum for me and thereby getting more views for the Aussie and Fancy show, rather than less, you really don't get it.

A handful of trolls don't mean shit compared with hundreds of views coming to watch the video.

You act as if the pathetic anti-WMMA Sherdog trolls actually have some power that is worthy of being yielded to, or that they are somehow able to hurt my feelings so that I would have to be masochistic to continue to post. That's a laugh. There was a time when I used to verbally eviscerate those losers, so easy to do, but now I think: why should I even bother? The strongest effect that they have is to serve my interests for me by bumping the thread to the top of the forum every now and then. That just saves me from needing to do it myself. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Ha ha ha! Just like the stupid trolls that come here, bumping my thread up to the top of the forum for me and thereby getting more views for the Aussie and Fancy show, rather than less, you really don't get it.

A handful of trolls don't mean shit compared with hundreds of views coming to watch the video.

You act as if the pathetic anti-WMMA Sherdog trolls actually have some power that is worthy of being yielded to, or that they are somehow able to hurt my feelings so that I would have to be masochistic to continue to post. That's a laugh. There was a time when I used to verbally eviscerate those losers, so easy to do, but now I think: why should I even bother? The strongest effect that they have is to serve my interests for me by bumping the thread to the top of the forum every now and then. That just saves me from needing to do it myself. Thanks guys! Ha ha!

We're here for ya bud, it'll be okay!

Back