Was Anderson all natty before the snap?

MarkHematominick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I am still burnt on my guy testing positive twice, but I really wonder if he was using his whole career or not.
The reasons why I think (more like hope) he wasn't, are this...

Steroids to the best of my knowledge make you bigger, stronger, with increased stamina and mental aggression.... However I cant recall a time where Anderson won a fight just because he was the bigger, stronger, or better cardio fighter...
The attributes that made him great were technique, timing, precision, and an incredibly ballsy punch anticipation, and unless I've been misinformed, none of those 4 stats are on the list of shit that gets better with steroids.

What is the common opinion my fellow sherdoggystylers???

SS5r.gif

HardtofindUnequaledLeafcutterant-size_restricted.gif

Fact: Anderson went up 20 lbs in weight 3 times and KOed his opponent in the first round. Matrix Anderson lived in a different dimension ... we will never have someone like him and Fedor again

Isn't there a scene in his documentary where the camera person is going around his house and there is a banned substance sitting on a shelf somewhere? Probably for his kid, I'm sure.

Besides, the guy was in PRIDE. If he was clean in the UFC, he likely had to stop doping when he left Japan and came to the US.

Who knows? but it's not fair to say he was always on steroids

Isn't there a scene in his documentary where the camera person is going around his house and there is a banned substance sitting on a shelf somewhere? Probably for his kid, I'm sure.

Pic of scene or GTFO

I am still burnt on my guy testing positive twice, but I really wonder if he was using his whole career or not.

Steroids to the best of my knowledge make you bigger, stronger, with increased stamina and mental aggression.... However I cant recall a time where Anderson won a fight just because he was the bigger, stronger, or better cardio fighter...
The attributes that made him great were technique, timing, precision, and an incredibly ballsy punch anticipation, and unless I've been misinformed, none of those 4 stats are on the list of shit that gets better with steroids.

Fair to say that he always was on Steroids.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

Fact: Anderson went up 20 lbs in weight 3 times and KOed his opponent in the first round. Matrix Anderson lived in a different dimension ... we will never have someone like him and Fedor again
When he went up he didn't look like some crazy physical specimen though....Did he go up or just not really cut? He popped a bunch but Anderson is a curious case he very could have started because he was getting old and he had the injuries or he could have his whole career. I remember fighters like Franklin saying they couldn't believe how strong Anderson felt inside the octagon. Bleh <6>

Last edited:

Besides, the guy was in PRIDE. If he was clean in the UFC, he likely had to stop doping when he left Japan and came to the US.
That'd seem like the wrong time to move up a weight class unless he was using it to cut weight.

Steroids or not, dude was fantastic in his prime. Special vitamins gives you a lot, sure, but not all the attributes he had. If that was the case we would have seen plenty of fighters with Anderson's and Jones' skillsets.

Both are once ever.

<21>

I think so he was a skinny mediocre 170 then all of a sudden he jumps up to 185 all ripped and starts doing better then ever, and in the cribs video you can clearly see the neadle kit to inject hgh

If he tested positive when stricter testings were implemented, then he most likely used stuff during his career when testing was basically non existent.

Your brain, use it.

Anderson is a fraud

listen to GSP interview on Joe rogan podcast (it's good regardless)

according to him they can help your reflexes

If he didn't test positive, then he was, and there is no evidence to believe otherwise.

He was natural his entire career when there was next to no testing outside of the occasional fight night urine test..

and he then started doping once the Nevada enhanced testing program and the USADA program came along...

No.. i just realised what i wrote makes no sense.

Once a cheater, twice a cheater, always a fucking cheater!

Once-a-Cheater-Always-a-Cheater.jpg

Back