Why aren’t Stephen Thompson’s great looks more talked about

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
I know I’m going to get made fun of for making this thread. But there have been a shitload made about how handsome guys like Luke and Sexyama are.

Wonderboy’s handsomeness is very underappreciated, imo. Is it only a matter of time before he becomes the panty-soaker that Luke is now?

68B332D3-F05C-44C6-B927-A381946D60D0.jpeg

He doesn't show his "assets" nearly enough for Sherdog to fall in love

c2f9bc9e8af1ebccbc9c4c510cfc56f3.jpg

The media doesn't fawn over the looks of male athletes like they do women. With men, it's a perk, talked about on the side, perhaps a bit of fetishism... For women, it's almost central to their image as an athlete.

So, short answer, because he's a man and his appearance is only tertiary to his value.

Honestly though, I think his face is way too severe at times, too plain at others... Very regular joe with no obvious off balance points. Not my cup of tea.

I know I’m going to get made fun of for making this thread. But there have been a shitload made about how handsome guys like Luke and Sexyama are.

Wonderboy’s handsomeness is very underappreciated, imo. Is it only a matter of time before he becomes the panty-soaker that Luke is now?

View attachment 384905

I just hope Darren Till doesn't ruin Wonderboy's boyish good looks. (No Homer)

One must appreciate that the photographer asked him to show his assets there.

There are about 5,980,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 different things you could be thinking or discussing yet you've chosen to think about Wonderboy's looks. Yeah, that's a no go. You're a homo.

Dude's a dime for sure. Easily top 3 most handsome of all time

35672e299e03ac317dae9745f2313cb1--stephen-thompson-the-theatre.jpg

Criminally underrated

The media doesn't fawn over the looks of male athletes like they do women. With men, it's a perk, talked about on the side, perhaps a bit of fetishism... For women, it's almost central to their image as an athlete.

So, short answer, because he's a man and his appearance is only tertiary to his value.

Honestly though, I think his face is way too severe at times, too plain at others... Very regular joe with no obvious off balance points. Not my cup of tea.

He looks like he could be a Marvel’s superhero though. He’d probably do well if he transitioned into acting.

He looks like he could be a Marvel’s superhero though. He’d probably do well if he transitioned into acting.
Yeah, possibly... I still don't like his look a ton, but I will say that I don't think they'd be casting him as the new Wolverine who is surely coming ;)

Back