Cruz vs Aldo

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Both aren't very old in years, but have suffered a lot of injuries/wear and tear and might not be what they once were, and both are considered the GOATs of their divisions. Cruz would have the height, cardio and (probably) movement advantages over Aldo, but would give up weight, strength and power to him and his wrestling would likely be negated by Aldo's TDD. Who would you give the advantage and would you be interested in seeing this battle of lighter weight GOATs?

Terrible fight for Cruz.

Would be fun to watch a video of Cruz’s expert analysis after Aldo wrecks him.

Cruz wouldn't be able to walk for 10 years after this fight

I think Aldo is still elite but I'd favor Cruz in this. Cruz, in with his injured body and being much slower, is still way too evasive and crafty. Might lose a round but Cruz by decision.

I think Aldo is still elite but I'd favor Cruz in this. Cruz, in with his injured body and being much slower, is still way too evasive and crafty. Might lose a round but Cruz by decision.
Lol

Aldo doesn't kick as much anymore and when he does he seems to gas out.
He kicked in his last fight and Holloway said they hurt his leg.Couple of leg kicks and Cruz is done for.The guy is prone to injury.TJ kicked Cruz late in their fight and Cruz wasn't able to do that much in the 4 and 5 round.

Last edited:
Where the fuck is Cruz? He hasn't fought for a year and a half? Is he done? 3 fights in 2016 and none since? Injured?

He kicked in his last fight and Holloway said they hurt his leg.Couple of leg kicks and Cruz is done for.The guy is prone to injury.TJ kicked Cruz late in their fight and Cruz wasn't able to do that much in the 4 or 5 round.

aldo started using the leg kicks...but max kept pressuring him and taking away his leg kicks.

We saw what happens to Cruz when he fights someone with power when garbrandt put a beating on him. Cruz stuck at bantamweight for a reason.

Terrible match-up for him, leg kicks or not.

Back