(video) Darren Till on Colby Covington "He's being fake" also predicts Dos Anjos vs. Covington

Colby vs RDA makes me very sad

RDA was a terrible match up for Woodley. RDA would've beaten Woodley, and soundly out worked him

But Colby could be a bad match up for RDA and RDA might not even make it to Woodley now

Colby vs RDA makes me very sad

RDA was a terrible match up for Woodley. RDA would've beaten Woodley, and soundly out worked him

But Colby could be a bad match up for RDA and RDA might not even make it to Woodley now

I'd love to see RDA beat Woodley, but I'm not as confident about him easily winning. Woodley would be the biggest/strongest guy he's faced, and if Ferguson, Alvarez, Khabib and others beat him at LW, Woodley has a good chance with the right gameplan. RDA would have a good chance if Woodley fought the style he did against WB and Maia, but he may change things up and use his wrestling more.

I have no faith in RDA beating Woodley after being KO'd by Eddie, not that Eddie sucks, but who else has he KO'd in the UFC?

everyone knows he's being fake lmao, which is why everyone views him as a cringy joke.

I have no faith in RDA beating Woodley after being KO'd by Eddie, not that Eddie sucks, but who else has he KO'd in the UFC?
gaethje.

and you don't have faith in RDA despite the fact that he just moved up a weightclass and has been looking great?

and gsp was koed by sierra. Its the fight game sometimes you get caught.

Conor got clipped by a guy who teaches kids jiujitsu on a sunday.

In my opinion, you can't fake being a racist. Even in comedy. It always comes from a place of "truth" for that individual.

gaethje.

and you don't have faith in RDA despite the fact that he just moved up a weightclass and has been looking great?

I forgot about Justin, but I still don't think RDA has anything for Woodley besides vicious leg kicks. Magny and Lawler are great wins, but Tyron is on another level right now.

I forgot about Justin, but I still don't think RDA has anything for Woodley besides vicious leg kicks. Magny and Lawler are great wins, but Tyron is on another level right now.
if he didn't get caught early RDA could pressure woodley and set a high pace, make him work and gas him out.

and gsp was koed by sierra. Its the fight game sometimes you get caught.

Conor got clipped by a guy who teaches kids jiujitsu on a sunday.
By a guy who was significantly bigger then Conor. While Conor had staph infection and took the fight on short notice

Let me remind you what happened in the rematch just 5 months later: )

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

It was the career FW who was the one who dropped WW Nate at WW 3 times

Ironic to use Conor as some example in a derogatory way when Conor likely would have counter KOd RDA (and likely still would right now at 170 if he can avoid the ground)

By a guy who was significantly bigger then Conor. While Conor had staph infection and took the fight on short notice

Ironic to use Conor as some example in a derogatory way when Conor likely would have counter KOd RDA (and likely still would right now at 170 if he can avoid the ground)
Staph infection <45>

if he didn't get caught early RDA could pressure woodley and set a high pace, make him work and gas him out.

I agree, Woodley's gas tank is his biggest hindrance especially the way he puts so much into charging forward. I'm not saying RDA can't win, but Tyron is a tall order. I just don't see RDA catching him or even taking him down, but like you said, he's got to find a way to make Woodley work without getting clipped, wrestle fucked, or submitted.

Lol

Many people had Wonderboy winning both those fights and the first fight was officially scored a draw

Matt Brown actually definitively beat WonderBoy wide on the score cards with no controversy

And every one beats Maia these days

Woodley is so over rated its not even funny anymore

You have to look at styles and skill levels though

RDA would have Woodley backing up and eating volume all night

And I believe he would have the BJJ on the ground to not fear any threats of a TDD. Think of RDA vs Woodley being like Werdum vs Cain

Kicks all night

I'm someone who never use to be high on RDA.

But RDA has legit improved his striking since working with Parillo.

His peformance against Lawler was legit and impressed the shit out of me. It's very hard to impress me. I'm all about skill and nothing but skill

I just don't see anyway RDA losses to a low output wrestler like Woodley who has terrible footwork and doesn't set up his shots with strikes

RDA only ever lost to aggressive wrestlers or counter strikers/strikers etc

Conor outclasses both RDA and Woodley in the striking

Last edited:

What happened is Conor won a majority decision.

Everyone knows the Serra win was a fluke. GSP showed that by easily finishing Serra in their next fight.

What happened is Conor won a majority decision.

Everyone knows the Serra win was a fluke. GSP showed that by easily finishing Serra in their next fight.
Most dominant "majority" decision I've ever seen in my life wouldn't you say?

RDA was the bad match up for Woodley

I honestly don't know how Colby will do against Woodley. Woodley has never lost to just a wrestler before

If I'm not mistaken Woodley has an insane TDD percentage

Really sucks though because even though Colby has the style to beat RDA but not Woodley, RDA has the style to beat Woodley but not Colby

Hopefully Darren Till beats Wonderboy like I feel he can...That will open things up quite a bit and make things veey interesting

I wonder, if Till wins big, does he get the next shot at Woodley and forget about the interium title?

How does the interium title holder deserve the shot when Till will have beaten the #1 WW.

How can you do the interium title winner vs Till for the shot and eliminate 2 contenders

Very tricky situation right now all because of Woodley

Most dominant "majority" decision I've ever seen in my life wouldn't you say?
No lol.

Anyway,

Diaz won the first fight by finish.

McGregor won the second fight by a majority decision.

Diaz > McGregor

So not getting finished by Lawler, Ferguson is forgotten ? Woodley doesn’t finish anyone anyway, no chance he’s knocking out RDA, or even chooses to stand with him for very long

Back