Stipe Miocic vs. Prime Brock Lesnar.

Stipe 100 percent. No way brock beats him

I still go with Stipe.

The accurate punching game was the end of Brock.

Though Brock's gas tank is excellent.

Stipe for sure. Brock had nothing for cain or five minute man carwin.

Stipe.

If Brock cannot take down someone and smother them he is losing 99% of the time against the top guys. It only takes one well landed punch to completely set him off his game.

Think he beats Brock in similar fashion as Cain.

Stipe.

If Brock cannot take down someone and smother them he is losing 99% of the time against the top guys. It only takes one well landed punch to completely set him off his game.

Doesn't Brock freak out when he gets hit?

Think he beats Brock in similar fashion as Cain.

Probably, but Brock did take Cain down. Cain was amazing at creating space and getting back to his feet quickly, which he did. Can Stipe do that? I don't know...we've never seen him against a wrestler as big and strong as Brock. That's the wild card in this fight. Even if Brock can hold Stipe down a bit, there's a good chance Stipe will later catch him on his feet...unless he takes a beating like Mir did in the rematch. I'd pick Stipe, but wouldn't expect an exact replay of Brock vs. Cain.

I think Stipe could deter, endure and stop what Lesnar can bring.

lesnar by brock smash

eUXpCOn.gif

Stipe.

I agree. Brock was pretty impressive though given what he did with so little experience in the fight game. But yeah, even 5 fights into his career, his striking still looked timid as fuck, always seemed scared to trade or get hit.

Alistair Overeem beat Lesnar, and was knocked out by Stipe, even though he clearly felt the tap.

Overeem was probably on some serious horse meat cycle back then.

Prime Lesnar without the stomach problem is comparable to Ultra Instinct.

Probably, but Brock did take Cain down. Cain was amazing at creating space and getting back to his feet quickly, which he did. Can Stipe do that? I don't know...we've never seen him against a wrestler as big and strong as Brock. That's the wild card in this fight. Even if Brock can hold Stipe down a bit, there's a good chance Stipe will later catch him on his feet...unless he takes a beating like Mir did in the rematch. I'd pick Stipe, but wouldn't expect an exact replay of Brock vs. Cain.

We've never seen Brock keep a wrestler on the ground. Cain, Couture, non-gassed Carwin. I keep beating a dead horse but Mir even in his prime never had wrestling comparable to Stipe or any of those fighters. Brock's wrestling gets overhyped all from that one fight which was stylistically a good matchup.

He did, but he showed a lot more calmness in the Hunt fight.
Even if Brock could take Stipe down like he did Hunt, I don't think he could do much damage as Hunt was able to avoid damages on the ground. But once Stipe gets up, it's over for Brock.

Back