Martian MMA.

zeckdo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
One of my favorite episodes I've recorded so far.

Always looking for new guests, shoot me a PM if you're interested in recording an episode.

Soundcloud link:
iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/martian-mma/id1320653837?mt=2

UFC Chile recap til 51:50
UFC Liverpool discussion til 1:45:33
New UFC-ESPN deal, new fights, Bellator 200, GSP and McGregor future til finish at 2:11:29

I missed the first 18 episodes.

Martians eh

mars-attack-21.gif

Legit thought you had the same voice as Joe Rogan when I started listening ffs.

Within 2.mimutes you mislead and make it sound as though the UFC was sold. You are pretty good for
Legit thought you had the same voice as Joe Rogan when I started listening ffs.
I thought that as well. His co-host is pretty good too, but sounds too much like those mean kids that always destroy me in fortnite.

yay, mma podcast. fresh idea...if we don't count 2 other threads from this week about new mma podcast and few dozens of already existing.

yay, mma podcast. fresh idea...if we don't count 2 other threads from this week about new mma podcast and few dozens of already existing.
Oh, Mr Hanky is shitting on everything...how original.

I guess you are one of these guys who think that Black Panther or Avengers are great and original movies
Haven't seen either. I guess you're one of those guys who shits all over people because you are hurting inside. I also hurt Mr. Hanky....wanna hug?

Go to 40 minutes in on this episode and listen to the part where sriram says that Alexa Grasso got son' d. I will definitely be turning that into my text alert.

“Today I’m joined by esteemed member of the sherdog community Davey Crockett”

{<jordan}

Honestly though, all the best!

Of course it's raw, amateur, and one of 100 mma podcasts that get 50 listeners a week, but I love making every episode, and I'm going to keep making them.

Constructive criticisms welcome.

Gotta admire the clowns here trying to put down TS who is being productive and coming up with content.
Keep mocking guys, perhaps life will start to get better for you all one day.

One of my favorite episodes I've recorded so far.

Always looking for new guests, shoot me a PM if you're interested in recording an episode.

Soundcloud link:
iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/martian-mma/id1320653837?mt=2

UFC Chile recap til 51:50
UFC Liverpool discussion til 1:45:33
New UFC-ESPN deal, new fights, Bellator 200, GSP and McGregor future til finish at 2:11:29

I think you will give up in about 20 more episodes

Gotta admire the clowns here trying to put down TS who is being productive and coming up with content.
Keep mocking guys, perhaps life will start to get better for you all one day.
thanks my man, I love the jokes, but I laugh extra hard at the people who are coming to hate without being funny.

Back