(video) Jason Knight on Makwan Amirkhani "He has quit in him" at UFC Liverpool

That's a stretch. Makwan goes hard from bell to bell. Knight will have to make him quit as he'll be defending TD's and battling in the clinch.

Always boggles my mind how many of these fighters try to diminish their opponent's fighting ability.
Do you want people to be less impressed if you win? Or perhaps think even less of you if you lose?

There's virtually nothing to gain from saying your opponent is a bad fighter other than perhaps it getting into his head, which can probably be achieved in other ways as well.
If you want to hype up the fight then talk shit about things other than his fighting skills.

Always boggles my mind how many of these fighters try to diminish their opponent's fighting ability.
Do you want people to be less impressed if you win? Or perhaps think even less of you if you lose?

There's virtually nothing to gain from saying your opponent is a bad fighter other than perhaps it getting into his head, which can probably be achieved in other ways as well.
If you want to hype up the fight then talk shit about things other than his fighting skills.
You make up for it by propping them up after you beat them.

That's a stretch. Makwan goes hard from bell to bell. Knight will have to make him quit as he'll be defending TD's and battling in the clinch.

Does this guy care about fighting anymore? Last i heard, he was more focused on his modelling career.

he does was just away for a bit training at SBG full-time

Got dropped twice but didn't give a fuck and still won.

Makwanderlei is just too damn good for this division boys...

Back