Yoooo I just found my decade old Dragon and Spider fight shirts!!!!!

UncleMachidaEra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was looking through my old abandoned trailer and holy dick they just popped up. Not exactly a decade old but pretty damn close, and even in the ultra rare size Medium yo! Unfortunately they are both all ripped up from being worn to hell. Now I just gotta find my shirts from when Machida fought Bader and when Silva fought Chael the first time. Then I'll feel so complete.
Gq5NyTA.jpg

I have three Team Punishment t shirts I put on everytime I feel nostalgic and like a douche.

A lot of gold and flames and shit.

Cool for the nostalgia, but those are some fugly ass shirts.

Do they still smell like an entire can of Axe body spray?

If they are truly mediums, they are definate collector items. I would get ahold of pawn stars or the comic book men if I were you.

im guessing those shirts were made by affliction because they scream affliction

Those shirts look like they have 10 years worth of loads dried up in them.

Truly the golden age of MMA apparel.

Anyone remember when this abortion of a company was not only allowed in the UFC but also sponsored several fighters?

90zg5u.jpg

I think their company slogan at the time was something like "Why does everyone keep looking at me like that?".

I was looking through my old abandoned trailer and holy dick they just popped up. Not exactly a decade old but pretty damn close, and even in the ultra rare size Medium yo! Unfortunately they are both all ripped up from being worn to hell. Now I just gotta find my shirts from when Machida fought Bader and when Silva fought Chael the first time. Then I'll feel so complete.
Gq5NyTA.jpg

Machida's looks like the face of predator

Truly the golden age of MMA apparel.

Anyone remember when this abortion of a company was not only allowed in the UFC but also sponsored several fighters?

90zg5u.jpg

I think their company slogan at the time was something like "Why does everyone keep looking at me like that?".

Yup them and SilverStar got lots of shit over Nazi stuff, but obviously one changed their style a bit, while the other didn't.

I used to have this SilverStar Clay Guida shirt with Nazi skull everyone online lost their shit over.

I miss MMA Warehouse and MMA Overload like fucking crazy. Both were cool as shit and would always send free shirts besides what you ordered if they sent the wrong shit. Plus they would let you keep whatever it was they shipped on accident.

Obviously they are both still around but just not the same as the old days when we had Bad Boy, Warrior Wear, Venum, Hayabusa, Affliction, Xtreme Couture, SilverStar, MMA Elite, Throwdown, Dethrone, RVCA, etc...and of course Tapout all sponsoring UFC guys.

Reebok really fucked up my style.

Back