Fighter of Interest: Nordine Taleb (GIF heavy)

Eddieg

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://mmasucka.com/2018/05/24/fighter-of-interest-nordine-taleb/

Come get a crash course in graceful brutality from French striker Nordine Taleb. Relive his UFC career through analytical storytelling, statistics, and plenty of GIFs as always.

Feedback is always appreciated! My absolute favorite section to revisit and write was the Erick Silva fight. Here's a good GIF from there.

giphy.gif

Something I've been trying to do is get a little more content\quotes from other fans in the article. All my articles are really about fandom, either building a following for someone or assessing how people feel about them.

Next week is David Teymur, so if anyone has some funny\interesting quotes they've seen about him, send em my way!

What's his TDD and grappling like?

Gif Heavy.....1 Gif

I did enjoy watching him beat Silva though. I expect a rematch in a few years though. Once Silva gets some more experience and comes into his prime.

I remember him from TUF. He got beaten on the Aussie one and then immediately reappeared next season to try again if I remember right. Fair play.

Dat Defense...

As you read on, you'll see his defense become much more sophisticated, and against better opposition.

What's his TDD and grappling like?

Very strong. That is illustrated in depth if ya click the link.

Gif Heavy.....1 Gif

I did enjoy watching him beat Silva though. I expect a rematch in a few years though. Once Silva gets some more experience and comes into his prime.

Silva is 33, FYI.
Also, "GIF heavy" refers to the article, which is loaded with em. Just wanted to put one in the post itself as an example.

Again, I encourage everyone commenting to read some of the article first, as a lot of your questions\concerns are likely answered there. If ya just wanna pile on praise for Nordine though, always down for that.

Unbelievable that a solid proven exciting fighter like him is fighting on the prelims on this weekends weak card..

I'm a big fan of Nordine. Silva is a quality fighter but he's coming off a 4 year lay off, Taleb deserves someone in the top 15 at this point, or at least a well known fighter like Alan Jouban or Mike Perry. At 36, he has to make his move now, fighting Silva won't do much for his caree.r. He's another quality fighter that the UFC doesn't really know what to do with.

Unbelievable that a solid proven exciting fighter like him is fighting on the prelims on this weekends weak card..

Neymar's bodyguard, no less.

http://mmasucka.com/2018/05/24/fighter-of-interest-nordine-taleb/

Come get a crash course in graceful brutality from French striker Nordine Taleb. Relive his UFC career through analytical storytelling, statistics, and plenty of GIFs as always.

Feedback is always appreciated! My absolute favorite section to revisit and write was the Erick Silva fight. Here's a good GIF from there.

giphy.gif

Something I've been trying to do is get a little more content\quotes from other fans in the article. All my articles are really about fandom, either building a following for someone or assessing how people feel about them.

Next week is David Teymur, so if anyone has some funny\interesting quotes they've seen about him, send em my way!

You dont know WTF (GIF heavy) mean buddy

Back