Dana wants another Conor so badly that he took Darren Till from unranked to fighting #1 WW lmao

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
What an absolute joke

I don't think I've ever seen worse prospect management than Dana / UFC

From beating part time WW Cowboy to facing the #1 contender in the division lmao

I hope Till beats WB but if he doesn't, they've rushed another prospect into failure

DeCjUzZXUAIGDU6.jpg

UFC said:
"Bilingual"
"0 hours pushing weights"
"3.5 years spent in Brazil"
"He beat Cowboy!"

giphy.gif

He and his shit cardio will get exposed on Sunday.

Don't ever fall for this manufactured bullshit UFC hype. Ngannou failed, Till will fail too.

I'll fuk you up ya bloody cunt i swear on me mom

Till isn't a potential fan favorite. There's nothing to lose. The gamble is that he could become a fan favorite by beating WB.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Till wouldn't lose to a 40 year old manlet either.

Bilingual
Gorilla
Phil Collins
No Known Weaknesses

What an absolute joke

I don't think I've ever seen worse prospect management than Dana / UFC

From beating part time WW Cowboy to facing the #1 contender in the division lmao

I hope Till beats WB but if he doesn't, they've rushed another prospect into failure

DeCjUzZXUAIGDU6.jpg

giphy.gif
pretty much

With all the wrestler at the top of the division like Colby and Usman it makes zero sense that they matched Till up with Wonderboy. Beating Wonderboy won't prove he has a ground game or can defend takedowns, either the UFC doesn't want to match him up with a wrestler or Colby and Usman are afraid of Till.

I'm no Till fan but he has been winning fights

I didn't think he would beat Cowboy

I love their clarification for "Standing Hitting - Darren tends to stand and hit (known as striking) his opponents"

Back