In a couple of weeks the UFC officially becomes mainstream

Arzachel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
As President Trump posthumously pardoned the boxer Jack Johnson the other day, i was reminded of Trump's idea of bringing all the UFC champions to the White House at some point.

https://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-whit...red-to-bring-ufc-champions-to-the-white-house

Obviously the UFC is going to take him up on that offer and i think that it most likely will take place during International Fight Week in early july.

With 8 out of 12 champions being American, it looks to be a good showing for the patriotically minded American.
Also, the two title fights at 206 that week are being contested between 4 American fighters, which doesn't happen often but is patriotically convenient of course.
With Trump being the fight fan that he is, i could see him wanting to take Dana's place in standing in between DC and Miocic for a first off White House face-off.

At first, i couldn't understand why Dana would give Nicco Montano so much leeway for a simple tonsil removal, but seeing as she is Native American and considering the undeserved racist stigma the UFC has to carry (think Streep, Arum and Woodley), i guess it makes sense now.

In terms of politics, the neocons will probably talk about Khabib's links to terrorism and the libs will probably say that the inclusion of Khabib is another sign that Trump is in bed with Russia, but even negative publicity is good publicity in this regard.

We will just have to wait and see if DJ's right hand can possibly survive Trump's death grip or if Romero ("and new!") will try to make out with Trump, but one thing is for sure, the day the UFC gets honored at the White House is the day that the UFC officially becomes mainstream.

(Not that it will stop the "UFC is dying" comments)

ROVrjW9.gif

In b4 female fighter gets pussy grabbed

Makes sense. I bet the UFC fanbase overlaps with Trump quite a bit.

I have a special appreciation for shitthreads coming from old accounts with a few posts.

Thread does not belong here. It's way to heavy for the heavies.

Good thread tho. Incoming shit storm. Honestly tho. The main barrier they had to overcome was new york and trade unions there.

So id officially say it's already mainstream.

Hey TS, come here for a second..
giphy.gif
... That is all..

Couple of those champs would be problematic to invite - Khabib would spy for the Russians, Tyron would take a knee in the oval office.

Luckily Cain is not HW champ, Trump would make him wait outside.

When Trump was president elect for a couple days the first ever UFC at MSG NY was right down the street from Trump towers. His home. He did not go. It would have been bad ass if he did. Would have been a security nightmare tho.

Maybe one day Trump will go to a live UFC event though. It has to be a stacked card. I know Trump has a presence in Vegas. Maybe a big card in Vegas.

Also we joke but the liberals sicked the FBI on Fedor of all people because Trump funded affliction fight promotion some 11 years ago. I shit you not. They thought there was a connection. Fedor met Trump. Fedor then meets Putin. Lol. Collusion from 12 years ago. They really actually did this. This is not from the Onion.

Trump is making American great again, he can make the UFC great again too!

That might save the UFC from dying.

Trump will probably withdraw from his commitments and then announce world war 3.

Via tweet.

Trump will probably withdraw from his commitments and then announce world war 3.

Via tweet.
Stock market booming, tax cuts across board, ISIS destroyed, Peace in Korea, China cut tariffs, unemployment at record lows, N Korea denuclearized, Jack Johnson pardoned and Hillary not in office.

Yeah Trump has really disappointed on his commitments. Damn it’s been a tough year for Trump haters hahaha

Stock market booming, tax cuts across board, ISIS destroyed, Peace in Korea, China cut tariffs, unemployment at record lows, N Korea denuclearized, Jack Johnson pardoned and Hillary not in office.

Yeah Trump has really disappointed on his commitments. Damn it’s been a tough year for Trump haters hahaha
You attribute peace in Korea and the end of ISIS to Donald trump?

Lol.

Back