Wonderboy vs Till might be boring

Filthy Phil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
People are very hyped for this fight, and perhaps a bit too much. Wonderboy is a counterstriker, and Till went the distance against most of his UFC-opponents.

The result may very well be a slow paced fight, where both guys try to gauge their distance while at the same time being overly careful.

Remember Wonderboy vs MacDonald.

I got money on it so I will be living and dying with every feint.

People are very hyped for this fight, and perhaps a bit too much. Wonderboy is a counterstriker, and Till went the distance against most of his UFC-opponents.

The result may very well be a slow paced fight, where both guys try to gauge their distance while at the same time being overly careful.

unfortunately the most likely outcome methinks. Lets hope its a barnburner tho!

I got money on it so I will be living and dying with every feint.
what bet and how much bro? I parlayed a WB win into a Dan Kelly (aussie dad bod champ) together for a 7to1 payoff.

And this thread might be shit.

<LikeReally5>

Gonna be hilarious to see Till's hypetrain get derailed.

Although I think Wonderboy is overrated, too.

I'm more interested in the ramifications of the result.
One of them is going to lose some momentum from a loss. Till comes across like a world beater so this is his first test. Wonderboy is on a massive tear, so Till beating him gives Woodley a possible new title contender.

Just hope Wonderboy doesnt turn in to the modern Buffalo Bills.

No it won't. Wonderboy always runs through octagon faster than little bitch from my bed at sunday morning, but it won't work at all against high level striker like Darren. Future always takes over in sport and i don't see it going any other way in this fight.

No it won't. Wonderboy always runs through octagon faster than little bitch from my bed at sunday morning, but it won't work at all against high level striker like Darren. Future always takes over in sport and i don't see it going any other way in this fight.

Let's be real...you ain't never had no bitches in your bed, fam

a fight might be boring with Wonderbore?
No kidding

giphy.gif

I enjoyed wonderboy vs. Rory, so I won't mind if it's like that, but if it's like wonderboy vs Woodley, then I'll just go to bed early.

I'm more interested in the ramifications of the result.
One of them is going to lose some momentum from a loss. Till comes across like a world beater so this is his first test. Wonderboy is on a massive tear, so Till beating him gives Woodley a possible new title contender.
This, all day.

We all (true, knowledgeable fans) know this doesn’t have FOTY written all over it, but we’re very anxious to witness the restructuring of the division based on the outcome of this bout.

Back