Has Werdum said anything after his test failure, any response?

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can't deny a possibility of him using something, but as an earnest fan I am gutted because of this news. Just want to hear an explanation from him citing a reason for his test failure & what was the substance he was using.

As a loyal supporter I just can't turn my back on him in his bad days. Yes it is a tough reality which we may have to embrace, but looking for something so I can console myself.

Werdum went werdum

Edit: bro wouldnt it be easier to google it or are you that lonely that you need to strike internet convo from a disappointed werdum fan standpoint.

I'm more interested in Colby's take on it.

he said its a misunderstanding or some shit....typical political response.

I believe every Brazilian is on, or has been popped for something.

giphy.gif

When a fighter responds, you scream "excuse man." When a fighter doesn't respond, you make threads wondering why hasn't the fighter responded. Which one is it, do you want excuses or not? LOL

I'm not a fan of Werdum. Sorry I'm just not. That would change though if he is man enough to just say "yea I'm getting old so I tried some gear to get an edge back. Sorry"

We all know that will never, ever happen though. Only Chael is that big of a man.

You seem like the poster who'd go all out against steroid users if they aren't one of your favs but as soon as your fav fighter gets caught, you are like he must be innocent and even if he isn't I can't go against him.

" We'll get to the bottom of this. " - Kenny Florian

boomerang cut with creatine that was cut with turinabol is the only answer...

He made a statement on his Instagram...which, if you spent 30 seconds and Googled it, would have known.

Back