Darren "Where's your kid at" Till

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hard to believe this guy has a fanbase given two years ago he abandoned his two year old daughter in Brazil to go back to England. Seriously, who would do that? He says he did it to further his mma career but Brazil is a much bigger country for mma than England. I just don't understand that reasoning. And I would never leave my kid in another country for "work opportunities", especially during their formative years. What does everyone think? Are there people here who would do the same thing?

Not me man. I don't even go to the shop. I put my kids FIRST.

Seriously tho, who cares?

Hard to believe this guy has a fanbase given two years ago he abandoned his two year old daughter in Brazil to go back to England. Seriously, who would do that? He says he did it to further his mma career but Brazil is a much bigger country for mma than England. I just don't understand that reasoning. And I would never leave my kid in another country for "work opportunities", especially during their formative years. What does everyone think? Are there people here who would do the same thing?

It could be worse.
He could sell her organs to buy boxing equipment.

She is with her mother. He is out there fighting so she can have a nice future.

He gonna make her rich.

i don't believe in this attitude. Same as Junior Baby Albini, he always bangs on about how his daughter has to play with shampoo bottles because he earns fuck all fighting and spends all his money and time training. That BS, don't have kids then deny them a proper life for your dreams. There are more important things than fighting.

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe he doesn't like the mother and she wants to keep the kid in Brazil?

When you guys are done with Till, I've heard that Royce Gracie has a niece that he ignores.

Also, Luke visits his mother only once a year.

Brock slapped his son twice.

I can see some good threads already!

I heard Darren Till doesn't help with dishes either, motherfucker

Now we know Darren Till's salty ex is a sherdogger.

He's missing a pivotal point in his daughter's development to pursue a career that from all indications he could be equally as successful at while staying with her.

You can't redo your kid's toddler years. Once they're gone, they're gone. And any emotional damage from their father abandoning them is done.

Also how long does this guy plan on staying away? It doesn't sound like he has any plans to go back.

He's missing a pivotal point in his daughter's development to pursue a career that from all indications he could be equally as successful at while staying with her.

You can't redo your kid's toddler years. Once they're gone, they're gone. And any emotional damage from their father abandoning them is done.

Also how long does this guy plan on staying away? It doesn't sound like he has any plans to go back.

We get it dude you have daddy issues

Hey...get this...maybe, just maybe, he has a dream he's chasing that's more important to him than rearing a 2 year old.

Not everybody shares your morality or mindset.

WTF bros?

I was a MASSIVE Till fan up until I read this life changing thread.

Fuck that guy.

Hey...get this...maybe, just maybe, he has a dream he's chasing that's more important to him than rearing a 2 year old.

Not everybody shares your morality or mindset.

Not everybody shares the mindset of Ronda either. Doesnt mean we have to like her.

Back