Tyron Woodley confronts Mike Perry bout using the N wirf

"It comes from you ain't gonna do shit to me when I say it" LOLOLOLOLOL

Mike Perry's reaction when he found out he was 2% African:

That was hardly “confronts”. They were super friendly and Tyron never disagreed with Perry. How is that a confrontation?
Which one's the black guy
Haha, good one! If you just heard audio of these guys you might assume Perry was the black one.

He's driving? His squiggly hair thing is on the wrong sign. That's seems like a bad idea

lol woodley seems like one of the chillest fighters ever. I feel like Woodley one of few UFC fighters you could have come thru to a family bbq and not have to worry about him being coked out his mind and throwing a table at ur grand mama

Glad I watched this. Woodley was surprisingly reasonable. Makes me think the race baiting version we normally see is just him playing the heel.

He should be like this more often.

Holy shit that was so goddamn entertaining. I would love to do cocaine with Mike perry.

I remember Woodley saying he has a lot of respect for Perry cuz Perry came to a seminar that Woodley was teaching and Perry worked out with everyone and was respectful but told Woodley man-to-man that one day he was gonna take his belt from him.

lol woodley seems like one of the chillest fighters ever. I feel like Woodley one of few UFC fighters you could have come thru to a family bbq and not have to worry about him being coked out his mind and throwing a table at ur grand mama

Yet he's one of the most hated fighters on Sherdog. Me thinks some white posters still angry that he shut down Wonderwoman.

cultural appropriation is a bitch

but then again yall been doing this since the beginning of time, but whatever.

Back