Francis Ngannou put on muscle when he was able to eat well, look at this before and after Photo

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look how thin he was in 2011, compared to now, also reminds me of Sammy Sosa, Sosa said when he was in the Dominican Republic they didnt have enough protein to help him build muscle or flinstones vitamins, but when he came to the USA he was able to afford good foods and flinstones vitamins and was able to get the nutrition his body needed that he was deprived growing up

Ngannou was always shredded and jacked. In his early
mma fights he was lean as hell and extremely muscley as well. he's a natural freak.

It’s all about the frame/immune system, maybe a little rounds but I doubt it, he seems just a big guy naturally

lusitania_front_page_01.jpg

Oh this thread again?

2011 Ngannou gives Jon Jones some problems at light heavyweight.

At 6'4.5 & having to cut to make 265lbs= steroids. Lebron james is the biggest freak athlete probably ever & he's like 6'8 250-260 currently. Ngannou is bigger but 3-4inches shorter? Get outa here with that.

This goes to show Nutrition plays a huge factor, just like those Korean and Japanese guys now they are getting taller because of nutrition and calcium, I know some korean guys who are over 6 foot tall and their parents are short dad is 5 foot 5 and the mom is 5 foot 1 but they both grew well over 6 foot.

Considering how tall he is, he's not exactly small in the before photo. I know a guy that's 6'3'' that I think is about a similar size to the before photo and I know he weighs about 215-220ish.

I never thought Ngannou's body was amazing......I mean he is not super muscular or anything..He also isn't super shredded.

He does have muscle and somewhat abs...but his fat percentage is like 12-15%..........He also isn't every wide at all.

Not impressed.

At 6'4.5 & having to cut to make 265lbs= steroids. Lebron james is the biggest freak athlete probably ever & he's like 6'8 250-260 currently. Ngannou is bigger but 3-4inches shorter? Get outa here with that.

In all fairness, added muscle would probably detract from Lebron's basketball ability (I assume he emphasizes agility and endurance over raw power). If his goal was to get bigger, I'm sure he could. He is already massive by basketball player standards.

Back