Any1 Else wishes Anderson Silva would move to Bellator?

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
despite obviously not being in his prime anymore, I believe he has a good 1 or maybe 2 years of fighting left in him. He could either go for a serious run for the title and at least be in the top 5 alongside Mousasi or do fun fights against for example Fedor

what do ya all think

Well he'd have to serve 4 years or whatever USADA gives him as a suspension then go complete his UFC contract. So He'd be like close to 50 when this is possible.

Just retire... the "Matrix" has left the cage. But mentioned... would have to serve suspension and contract. Don't see it... but maybe a Japan Freak-Show. :eek:

despite obviously not being in his prime anymore, I believe he has a good 1 or maybe 2 years of fighting left in him. He could either go for a serious run for the title and at least be in the top 5 alongside Mousasi or do fun fights against for example Fedor

what do ya all think

I want Crocop vs Anderson Silva at Rizin near year's eve event

Yes. Bellator is old legends league. Especially with no USADA

at least hes leaving on a W if hes done. USADA gonna have him sitting out for a while

Get him away from GOATsada and throw him in the HW Torurney.

Can he safely roid there?

If so, fuck yes. If no, Japan please. I would love to enjoy a few more Silva highlights.

how the hell can Anderson get 4 and Jones get 2

corruption

that's how

He's under contract.

I agree with the general idea though, I think Anderson could definitely have a career resurgence in an environment with shit drug testing.

still like to see that Uriah Hall fight that was cancelled

or Silva vs Weidman 3 in Brazil

should just start a boxing promotion for washed up mma veterans to play out their boxing fantasies.

I wish he would move to METRO, like everyone else in the country.

what do ya all think

not after usada is done with him

how the hell can Anderson get 4 and Jones get 2

corruption

that's how

2 was for his first suspension. Anderson got 2 for his first suspension too

Jones hasn't received his second suspension yet. But it will probably be 4 or close to it. If not, corruption

Maybe not fair but I will love to see Page vs Silva...

Back