Woodley vs ____ @ UFC 227 in LA?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
if woodley really is fighting in august at UFC 227, is it safe to say it would either be against Nate Diaz or usman?
Untitled copy.jpeg

Calling it now.
Colby wins at UFC 225.

Woodley needs more surgery.

Don't know but if true that interim belt is such a joke lmao

Kenny here, Im saving up for UFC tickets for Staples Center. I want to go real bad but the tix are so expensive and I don't make that much money because I work part time and go to school. I wish they put another championship bout on this card. Woodley vs GSP/Conor would be the best ever. I would'n't be able to sleep until it happens lol.

There's no one available for him that early. Unless the RDA/Colby fight were to end like really, really early and the winner started training for Woodley right away, then he isn't fighting at 227.

most likely will be mike perry

perry has been going around using the n word
woodley wants revenge

usman deserves it, but I think we all know in this new wme/conor era that woodley vs Diaz is then fight they'll try to make. bummer

usman deserves it, but I think we all know in this new wme/conor era that woodley vs Diaz is then fight they'll try to make. bummer
How does Usman deserve it? The only good fighter he has beaten is Maia, which was on a 2 fight losing streak, leftovers from Covington and Woodley. Covington is the rightful contender if he beats RDA, Usman would have to fight.. Wonderboy imo.

He has to fight Colby or rda...and they won’t fight him that early lol

He just wants on a big card so he can make some $$$$$

if woodley really is fighting in august at UFC 227, is it safe to say it would either be against Nate Diaz or usman?
View attachment 384665

well since nate turned the fight down 2 other times why would it be offered now.
doesn't mean he fight on 227 Woodley knows that the first place he could be placed since champs need to be fitted into ppvs

to me I see ufc seeing who wins at 225 and if he comes out of the fight healthy first.

Key word there is hoping. They'll probably book him for 228.

Man they really prematurely made that interim belt. Are they gonna strip Colby/RDA of the interim belt when Woodley fights Usman/someone else for the real belt two months later? What a clusterfuck.

Back