Let Us Discuss A Potential Match-up That is Flying Under The Radar

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let Us Be Honest, Brian Ortega Will Probably beat Conor McGregor, and Brian Ortega is a FW. While Conor pretends to be a Champ-Champ.

For Brian Ortega versus Conor McGregor, at best Ortega submits McGregor in the second round at worst, Conor wins a majority or split decision.

No? We need to talk more about this potential match-up, because it could be next. If Ortega beats Holloway and McGregor comes out of retirement.

Conor can't comfortably make 145 without an IV, anymore. He's more likely to fight Diaz or Khabib next. I highly doubt he ever fights at 145 again. He ran from that weight cut to 155 like the higher weight class was a bus and he was holding a dolly above his head.

Now, if Ortega beats Max, he might move up to 155 in a short while.

Let Us Be Honest, Brian Ortega Will Probably beat Conor McGregor, and Brian Ortega is a FW. While Conor pretends to be a Champ-Champ.

For Brian Ortega versus Conor McGregor, at best Ortega submits McGregor in the second round at worst, Conor wins a majority or split decision.

No? We need to talk more about this potential match-up, because it could be next. If Ortega beats Holloway and McGregor comes out of retirement.
Holloway and Ortega both beat conor at this point. I think Max will beat Brian 50-45 though

Ortega is going to lose to Max. Conor isn't coming back. Even if i'm wrong about those 2 things it is highly unlikely they would ever book that fight.

Conor can't comfortably make 145 without an IV, anymore. He's more likely to fight Diaz or Khabib next. I highly doubt he ever fights at 145 again. He ran from that weight cut to 155 like the higher weight class was a bus and he was holding a dolly above his head.

Now, if Ortega beats Max, he might move up to 155 in a short while.
Ortega can come up to 155 and beat McGregor. At best it is Diaz vs McGregor 1 for Ortega, at worse, it is Diaz vs McGregor 2 for Conor.

If I gambled, I would put money on Ortega. He has shown that he can take shots, and continue to fight deep into round 3. Two skills that Conor struggles with.

Don't think Conor can make 145 Lbs.
He only made it before IV ban and left.

Gotta beat Max first, which is far from a guarantee.

Holloway and Ortega both beat conor at this point. I think Max will beat Brian 50-45 though
I think Ortega has a better chance. I can imagine Ortega choking Conor within 2 rounds. When I think about Holloway vs McGregor 2, it seems more like a Diaz vs McGregor 2 fight. A coin toss by the judges.

Unless Holloway shows a TD and submission game he hasn't demonstrated recently.

Ortega can come up to 155 and beat McGregor. At best it is Diaz vs McGregor 1 for Ortega, at worse, it is Diaz vs McGregor 2 for Conor.

If I gambled, I would put money on Ortega. He has shown that he can take shots, and continue to fight deep into round 3. Two skills that Conor struggles with.
that boy is good

but that boy gets hit A LOT!

if ortega is lucky enough to get mcgregor at 155, i say good luck to him!

No one uses IV for weight cutting, only for rehydration.

He also has never missed weight at 145, so lol at him not making weight anymore. He probably could but chooses not to cause its goddamn draining.

Think a little more, eh?

Dont think Ortega is getting past Max and even if he does he isnt nearly a big enough name for Conor to take the fight

Dude wont even fight the champion in his own weight class

Bruh, Ortega hasn't even beaten Max yet. Wait until then.

Conor can't comfortably make 145 without an IV, anymore.

conor-mcgregors-eye-popping-body-transformation-from-145-to-170-pounds1.jpg

CHZfvp3.gif

Back