Espn deal UFC shades of WSOP

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Sound familiar

The numbers are in, and they are less than awesome. Despite a wildly positive reception from the poker community, elimination of the November Nine did not translate into significant increases in television ratings for the World Series of Poker.

Viewership of the 2017 WSOP Main Event final table on ESPN decreased compared to 2016, which already delivered some of the lowest numbers for poker on TV in the post-Moneymaker era.

Who the fuck watches poker on television.

Why are you comparing cage fighting to fucking poker?

Exhibit A folks

I would rather watch the World Series of Monopoly or Yahtzee then watch a bunch of introverts with sunglasses on playing cards.

Pretty sure WSOP Main Event had their peak in 2010, but I haven't followed anything poker related since 'black friday'

You whining, exaggerating, crying, misunderstanding noobs, STFU .

Sorry let me add pictures

image-2018-02-23.jpg
+
300x300.jpg
=
maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome kids

Sound familiar

The numbers are in, and they are less than awesome. Despite a wildly positive reception from the poker community, elimination of the November Nine did not translate into significant increases in television ratings for the World Series of Poker.

Viewership of the 2017 WSOP Main Event final table on ESPN decreased compared to 2016, which already delivered some of the lowest numbers for poker on TV in the post-Moneymaker era.

Lol the government didn't make online mma illegal in America you mook. Not until they find this fuckin place anyway.

I would rather watch the World Series of Monopoly or Yahtzee then watch a bunch of introverts with sunglasses on playing cards.

How do you know Yahtzee players aren't introverts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back