does stipe hit harder than rumble?

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ofcourse dc doesnt have to cut weight at hw, so his chin would be even better and his conditioning would be top notch. In saying that, i wonder who actually hits harder though? stipe or rumble?
stipe has a 15 lb advantage over rumble pre cut. is that enough to offset the speed and power generated by rumble?

It's debatable DC's conditioning will be better really. Depends how much he's enjoyed eating without cutting weight.

I'd rather get hit by Stipe than Rumble so I'd say Rumble.

Rumble hits harder but the fact that DC survived rumble doesn't mean he's invulnerable to less powerful strikers.

Last edited:
Inb4 Arlovski MMAmath.

Stipe should kick him in the head and then fail a USADA test.

Probably not, but it's close and Stipe's cardio and technique are far superior.

They should invent some kind of machine to test a fighter's punching power.

Probably not, but it's close and Stipe's cardio and technique are far superior.

Not to mention heart and determination. Stipe will keep on battering or die trying.

Get both of them to hit you on video and post it up for us to see and let us know :)

Probably Rumble but Stipe is still going to be mentally in the fight in round 2

I think it is comparable when Stipe is agressive, like in his second fight against JDS. He is also very precise and a good counter puncher

We would have to see them punch the same guys to figure that one out. The fact that Stipe has been finishing legit heavyweights is a strong argument for him. I would say Rumble is faster and more explosive for sure. I think if they fought, Stipe wins because he can make it longer than the 2nd but there's no way of knowing who hits harder unless their punches actually get measured.

ofcourse dc doesnt have to cut weight at hw, so his chin would be even better and his conditioning would be top notch. In saying that, i wonder who actually hits harder though? stipe or rumble?
stipe has a 15 lb advantage over rumble pre cut. is that enough to offset the speed and power generated by rumble?
Rumble hits harder but Stipe has better technical boxing.

Back